2014 ORLANDO WINTER NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YA YOU!!!!!

We got out of starters coming so be on your best behavior.
default_dry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
JR needs to get the sponsons done and quick.

Well Stan will see if you can pull that H50 worth a $#!^ here real soon!
default_rolleyes.gif

Tom don't want to see any bonsai moves out of you either!
default_dry.png
Not gonna pull H50...got a prototype 3 blade 1667 that is doing wonder's. Ooppss...to much Jager
default_mellow.png

SO you will make me run the 2167/3

I was hoping that I would not have to push that hard.
default_mad.gif

But then again love when the old man starts yelling" bring it in it's not running right"
default_laugh.png
default_tongue.png

Good Luck to all my D-3 Buds, Give em hell and keep the wood in Fl
default_cool.png

Responsibility and work suck - wish we were there-so close yet sooo far
default_dry.png

Any news from today ???

Talked to Go Fast for a few minutes, but they where all getting ready to go eat, said the weather was killer
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan found the race but left the X hydro at home.
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

I left my radio at home.
default_mad.gif

tomorrow is a new day
default_smile.png

Yeah word has it the "big guns" got their butts handed to them by a couple youngsters from South Carolina. Anthony texted me earlier that Alex and Josh Black went 1 - 2 in Twin Hydro and Alex won F hydro.
default_cool.png

those 2 boys have turned into some bad azz drivers!! has been cool to watch some of that process
default_cool.png
! congrats to josh & alex.

Heard Otto was doing well in the tunnel classes but have yet to hear final results ???

Come on guys, fill in the blanks
default_rolleyes.gif

Alex and Josh where on there game for sue with Ralphs Twin Road Runners.

Thy are the next generation and well on there way to domination of this class.

Great racing and a good time for all.

This one is in the books.

Are club in joys the hard work to make it possible for so many to have a good time.

See you all at the retrieve boat net year.

Actually - Brandon English won X mono, Jerry Crowther was 2nd and oily doubles (perhaps better known as Olly Douglas if that is who you meant) came 3rd. BTW, I lucked in with a 2nd in A mono.

I would like to thank the Orlando Club for a great race and for again making us feel welcome. It was good to see old friends again, put some faces to names on IW and make some new friends.

We will certainly try to return again next year.

Thank You

Olly &Rissa

Yeah word has it the "big guns" got their butts handed to them by a couple youngsters from South Carolina. Anthony texted me earlier that Alex and Josh Black went 1 - 2 in Twin Hydro and Alex won F hydro.
default_cool.png

those 2 boys have turned into some bad azz drivers!! has been cool to watch some of that process
default_cool.png
! congrats to josh & alex.
Congrats to the Black family, good job boys.
default_cool.png
........==={}

Things stayed right on the money all weekend,the CD made sure. Tough but fair, he didn't push too many buttons, but the drivers were another story. Came home and now my dog likes cat turds,saves me four bucks a week so I'm good.good night.

Great times were had and the torture is over !! Big thanks to the Orlando club and all the folks who worked so hard to keep the machine rolling . Can't say enough how nice it is to have so many cool people in one place doing the same thing Nitro or Gas . Great to see the youngsters feeding life into the hobby and having a good time at it !

The weather was outstanding with a short cold snap into the 30's but it quickly warmed up and made for a great racing weekend !

On to the Brandon Twin Shootout in March to rage against the Machines again !!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back