2014 ORLANDO WINTER NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwilfong

2014 Orlando Winter Nationals
The Orlando Culvert Dodgers are pleased to announce the 33rd Annual Orlando Winter Nationals, to be held January 17th through the 19th. Race location will be Lake Richard ,5400 Lee Vista Blvd Orlando FL, 32812 .Located 5 min form the airport . The gates will open at 12:00 noon January 15th for parking, There will be no open water on this day. NO ONE will be allowed on premises before this time. Controlled open water will begin Thursday January 16th 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Racing starts 17th at 8am .

Race Entry form will be posted on November 1 ,2013 at 12noon on rcracingevents.com

Ok y'all, here is the hotel info for the 2014 Winter Nats in Orlando.

********It is very important that you use the codes provided for each hotel and book according to the way the hotel has requested per our rate agreement in order to get the best possible rate. Please dont hesitate to let me know you have any questions with the booking process*********

Hotel 1 - Aprox 3 miles from race location
Quality Inn Orlando Airport
Address: 2601 McCoy Rd, Orlando, FL 32809
Phone(407) 856-4663

****When booking this hotel you MUST reference code LOCD, you MUST call to hotel directly at 407-856-4663 to get this rate! Rooms at this hotel booked after Jan 2nd will be a 20% higher rate, so book early!!!

Single queen room $53.25 plus tax
Double queen room $59.99 plus tax
King room $61.99

Hotel 2 - Aprox 1 mile from race location
Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Address: 7500 Augusta National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822
Phone(407) 240-3939

****You can book this hotel online by using http://tinyurl.com/ramadawinternationals2014 AND referencing rate code LKXS OR you can call this hotel direct at 407-240-3939 and mention rate code LKXS/Winter Nationals.

Standard room rate is $69.00 plus tax

Hotel 3 - Aprox 1 mile from race location
Wingate Orlando Airport
Address: 5750 Hazeltine National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822
Phone(407) 826-5258

****You can book this hotel online using http://tinyurl.com/wingatewinternationals2014 AND reference rate code LKEI OR you can call this hotel direct at 407-826-5258 and mention rate code LKEI/Winter Nationals.

Standard room rate is $89.00 plus tax

I have set up rate contracts with all 3 of these hotels and have direct contact with the general manager in the event of any booking issues. Please email me directly at [email protected] if you have any booking concerns or need anything additional with regards to accomidations for the Winter Nats. We look forward to seeing everyone soon!!!!!!!!
smile.png

Shannon
Orlando Culvert Dodgers Secretary

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry 12:00 noon.

I know I wont be there at 12 midnight to open the gate. :lol:

This is the first NAMBA Dis 3 race for the 2014 season.
All Dis 3 high point classes will be offered and more if there is a interest.
5 boats to make class.
Get your entries in early as the racer participation will determine what class will run.
This is are clubs new permanent lake.
Plenty of room for self contained RVs.
NO tent camping allowed at lake.
Plenty of hotels blocks from the lake. We are working on a group rate at some hotels.
Will post the info as it becomes available.
This lake is 3 block from the Orlando International Airport.
Come join the fun in sunny Orlando in January.
See you all at the race.

Not to be too crass, but if we can park why can't we run. It would also be great to get in in the morning of the 15th. Most major races Spring Nats fall Nats and Hobert allows parking and running two days before a three day race. For those of us that travel long distances to get to these races like the two days to run and enjoy the time and NOT be pressured to get all of the testing done in one day especially if one runs more than 1-2 boats. We enjoy being able to have the two days and can leave the pond earlier on the TWO days and enjoy the local restaurants and enjoy visiting with other racers.

We are in for Scale and 40 Mono - Could be a Tunnel in there to, anyone else care to bring an Outlaw 40 ???? ;)

You planning on coming down to run Dr Turner?
. Yes it is seriously being consider. New pistons for new motors for tithe twin have arrived and anew C/S 45is in my paint shop ready for clear and plenty of new 45 motors.
Doc you and bullard better show :D We will be there with the full fleet....i hope that more out of town guys will show...a rematch from the fall nats...

maybe Joe and the gang will join us...small props vs big props :eek:

Nitro guys who plan to enter this race should be ready to enter THIS friday, nov 1st....this race could fill up real fast, lots of good competition

for everyone....

Nitro guys who plan to enter this race should be ready to enter THIS friday, nov 1st....this race could fill up real fast, lots of good competition

for everyone....
Exactly Brett.

The gas boats will fill the field fast. We can only take so many boats.

So get those entry's in early.

First come first served.

Well race events is locked up. ^_^

Remember just don't sit there and hit the refresh button.

Keep trying thy will let you in sooner or later.

Some of the gas classes are full up already 2 hours in. :eek:

Come on all you nitro guys get those boat registered.

I have posted the hotel info on the first post for every one.

i'm in for a mod tunnel, a mono & a hydro. now let's see if i can put all the other pieces together. the wife's freakin' "1300 miles1 way to race toy boats??????????" :eek:

Hey I'm a little confused about the t shirt purchase....says LRG,XL. WTH. How do I order an XL?

The Goofy F'er is coming to the WN's. Will be good to see you Robin. Glad you're feeling better.

Latest posts

Back