2011 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than 4 weeks to go until the racing begins!

Last edited:
Hi Guys, happy new year to all..... See you in a Few dates. Lets ready to Rock at the Winter Nats...

Cheers.....

Friday night after a day of racing OCD will hold a raffle while everyone waits for Napoleon Complex (band) to set up and the Pizza to be delivered. Music and food at 7:00pm.

17 Days 9 Hours 56 Minutes

till

"You Are On The Clock"

Last edited by a moderator:
All racers attending the Winter Nats

A current IMPBA or NAMBA card MUST be presented at sign in otherwise you will have to purchase an IMPBA Membership ($60.00) to race. NO EXCEPTIONS

ALSO

All race entries MUST be paid by the 1/18/2011 deadline if you want to race unless other arrangements were made with me.

Checks will not be deposited until after the deadline.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

All racers attending the Winter Nats

A current IMPBA or NAMBA card MUST be presented at sign in otherwise you will have to purchase an IMPBA Membership ($60.00) to race. NO EXCEPTIONS

ALSO

All race entries MUST be paid by the 1/18/2011 deadline if you want to race unless other arrangements were made with me.

Checks will not be deposited until after the deadline.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!
Several of the nitro riggers guys could not get out of work or was not quite ready with their boats yet...So whos out there with a twin nitro rigger or 60 rigger that can make this event??? theres still spots available for these classes..

Lets fill it up!!

Brett, are you sure there are spots available for 60 and twin rigger class. please confirm and let me know.

Elias.

Brett, are you sure there are spots available for 60 and twin rigger class. please confirm and let me know.

Elias.
Hello Elias, Due to some cancellations yes there are 4 openings for E Hydro and 2 for Twin Nitro Rigger deadline is the 18th of January 7 days away.

Last edited:
Okay...ive been by the water ski museum like a million times....BUT what exit or road do i take to get to the lake? And how do i get to the Holiday Inn Express from the lake? I will be headin East on I-4.....THANKS! :)

Okay...ive been by the water ski museum like a million times....BUT what exit or road do i take to get to the lake? And how do i get to the Holiday Inn Express from the lake? I will be headin East on I-4.....THANKS! :)
Bill the next exit after you pass the Fantasy of Flight Lake on your left. I dont know the exit number but I think its 44 and the route is 559 which is a county route I think. You exit I-4 before you can even see the Ski Lake which is at the next overpass with no exit. Turn left at the end of the ramp to your first right (flashing light)to a veer left at Holy Cow Road which is right as the main rd curves to the right there is also another road that comes into the main rd there also.

I dont know about the HIE but I can check on it for you.

Bill the next exit after you pass the Fantasy of Flight Lake on your left. I dont know the exit number but I think its 44 and the route is 559 which is a county route I think. You exit I-4 before you can even see the Ski Lake which is at the next overpass with no exit. Turn left at the end of the ramp to your first right (flashing light)to a veer left at Holy Cow Road which is right as the main rd curves to the right there is also another road that comes into the main rd there also.

Bill it appears the Holiday Inn is at Hwy 27 which is back on I-4 go east a few miles and exit at Hwy 27 you should see it from there.

Bill it appears the Holiday Inn is at Hwy 27 which is back on I-4 go east a few miles and exit at Hwy 27 you should see it from there.
Many Thanks Ron!

You know somethin?......sometimes i cant see the forrest for the trees when it comes to lookin at a site!! :rolleyes: THANKS! :)

To many Windex fumes. :blink:

Try glass plus and this will not happen. :lol:
NEVER!!! Such SACRALIDGE!(did i spell that right?) Might be other fumes though...you know.... epoxy, Imron, laquer thinner, NITRO, etc. etc.! :lol: :lol:

Tomorrow is set up day. Getting close can't sleep keep racing in my head all night.

Keep dreaming of running on the 30' corner buoys. :blink:

Brutus is foaming at the mouth for a piece of buoy.

Tomorrow is set up day. Getting close can't sleep keep racing in my head all night.

Keep dreaming of running on the 30' corner buoys. :blink:

Brutus is foaming at the mouth for a piece of buoy.
Is that 30' diameter or radius? It's a narrower course with longer straights, right?

Back