32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!

Looking at some of the results simply cannot describe some of the intense competition , good vibe and fellowship that was present this weekend ! Great seeing everyone and I just wanted to say that I had a fantastic time , thanks for all the help through the MAJOR thrash , and that the Orlando Culvert Dodgers and the Space Coast Rudder Busters teamed up to keep the event rolling quickly with some REALLY windy conditions at times . Great lake with tons of room to do any kind of setup for the start , hotels and restaurants close ....just killer !

I had the opportunity to hook up with an old friend at the race who took 1250 pictures with a very nice camera and will be sending me a disk . After review I will see if I can get copies for anyone who might want one for a couple of bucks .

Kudos to my buddy and pitman Bill Gibson for tireless Twin Nitro pit work and his win in A - Nitro Hydro with his Custom Marty Davis built , and Nova Rosssi - Top powered hydro . GOOD TIMES !!!

"Looking at some of the results simply cannot describe some of the intense competition........"

Hey Go Fast,

OK, I'll bite. Where did you find the results you you referred to ??? I checked RC Race Events - nada there - - so are you pulling these results out of your - - - air (see, I can be politically correct) or WHAT ???

If your going to race in Florida - welcome to rough water and wind.

Hey Bill,

Congratulations !!!! The time off, and restin' up from throwin' Go Fast's fleet was a good break for you ?? Har, Har !!! CHEERS !!! Bob :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutly CRAZY! I made so many absent minded, GOOFY mistakes, if it hadnt been for Marty Davis(noticed my prop was damaged, and threw a new one on!) and Rick Bellinger(pitted for me in 3 of 4 heats, did a quick plug change as my brand new plug was bad..which i didnt check!....Rick absolutly saved the heat for me!)the 20 hydro win wouldnt have EVEN happened!!Marty,s design with that cheap lil TOP 5 port ran great all day!LOVE that motor! Go Fast had a challenging weekend, but just kept thrashin to keep his stuff runnin! Thanks for the good pit work for me Tom! Despite the rugged weather, and the absurd things that happened to Tom and myself, I had a GREAT time hangin with Rod, Hank, Warren, Marty, and other folks that i just dont get to see that often....Warren, GREAT job in the Gas Cat Class! It was also real nice to meet Glenn Quarles and Phil Thomas in person....2 super nice guys that sell great products! The OCD and SCRB clubs did a fine job of running the race, and there was some AWESOME racing to be watched! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience my son . As far as what hulls won what classes it was all over the board . Setup and driving won the classes as the weather was very challenging at times . you could be totally dialed in and whoosh ...you are flying through the air . Very strong gusty winds coming across at a 45 deg. angle to the course made it interesting . Sunday morning came with good water and fast racing into the afternoon . When the results are posted i will try to link up a hull mfg. with the driver the best I can .

so since nobody has said it I'll go ahead and break the news to you guys gas is champion again lol. the shootout was won by gas rigger and the offshore shootout was won by a gas mono... as for the final results the computer program had a glitch in the last round so we have to go back and put in all the scores that's why it's taking so long to post the results, please be patient and we will have them up as soon as we can thanks

so since nobody has said it I'll go ahead and break the news to you guys gas is champion again lol. the shootout was won by gas rigger and the offshore shootout was won by a gas mono... as for the final results the computer program had a glitch in the last round so we have to go back and put in all the scores that's why it's taking so long to post the results, please be patient and we will have them up as soon as we can thanks
Beals jumped the start by a milisecond or you guys would have been eating crow !! LOL Good times buddy !

You telling me that GAS beat the nitro hydros ,and GAS beat the nitro monos ???

And I thought the presidential inauguration would be the talk of 2013 . **** gassers !! Lmao !!!

Beals jumped the start by a milisecond or you guys would have been eating crow !! LOL Good times buddy !
correct..larry jumped the start and albert cut a bouy...gas guys got lucky...til next time B)

Latest posts

Back