2014 ORLANDO WINTER NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Mark Ham A hydro, and Stan Simpson B hydro champs. And Both with JAE boats, good job guys!

Mark and Stan were running strong along with Marty Davis and Rod Hendrix , Olly , Warren Tremblay ,Zach Junker etc but in the end it was Mark who put it all together in A Hydro ! My new Nova Rossi was running well in the beginning but started to have some plug killing tendencies after a while so I was shot . Some of us had some good runs in other classes but as usual little problems can totally kill your cumulative scores .My Mark Sholund props on my Red Twin Roadrunner 91 boat are smokin' ! Lots of fast boats this past weekend ! I'm sure after the club recovers scores will be posted .

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy

Could have had a clean sweep of all 3 tunnel classes,but a broke water line on the 40 Tunnel in the last heat spoiled that.

Here's a pic from the 1984 Winternats that we attended with Olly Douglas and family. Note the lack of safety back then - no driver's stand, no safety nets!

Tom & Cindy

CIMG8538.JPG

When Race events is back up the results should be there.

Give Ross some time . It took a lot out of him to do this race. He had major surgery last month.

He should have never bin there in the first place. But the race comes first in his mind.

No complaining and did what needed to be done.

My hat is off to this man and his dedication to the hobby.

default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_blink.png
Anyone did run new CMB91/101 RS EVO there ??????
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
:wacko:

Allan.....At some point the light will come on for you.....................???? But Vac 91's and Rs 101's were in the two winning RoadRunners.

if it wasnt for us stan wouldnt even known what heat to throw his boat in.... he forgot his heat sheet and didn't want to tell his dad lol...boat look great stan.... and yes the black bothers did a grea job driving.

Yeah word has it the "big guns" got their butts handed to them by a couple youngsters from South Carolina. Anthony texted me earlier that Alex and Josh Black went 1 - 2 in Twin Hydro and Alex won F hydro.
default_cool.png
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank the Orlando group for putting on this great race. Josh and Alex deserve a big thumbs up and congrats on great racing. I call it as it is and the fact is that these two boys did awesome with their Roadrunners while I spent most of my time struggling to drive through the rough water. I don't know what it was but my twin sure hated this pond. I spent most of the time sun tanning the underside of my twin. I never got to open up my twin. It was running faster than ever but the chop was brutal and I just could not push through it. Next race will be different so Josh and Alex be ware. ( I say that in good humor )

The Blacks are a great family and fun to race against. Anthony and I have beat the crap out of our boats together and I can honestly say if I had to wreck they are the best to wreck with. After we hit we simply laugh it off and move to the ext heat. Can't say enough good about these guys. Looking forward to the next big race and off to the shop now to build the next monster twin. LOL

Yeah word has it the "big guns" got their butts handed to them by a couple youngsters from South Carolina. Anthony texted me earlier that Alex and Josh Black went 1 - 2 in Twin Hydro and Alex won F hydro.
default_cool.png
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank the Orlando group for putting on this great race. Josh and Alex deserve a big thumbs up and congrats on great racing. I call it as it is and the fact is that these two boys did awesome with their Roadrunners while I spent most of my time struggling to drive through the rough water. I don't know what it was but my twin sure hated this pond. I spent most of the time sun tanning the underside of my twin. I never got to open up my twin. It was running faster than ever but the chop was brutal and I just could not push through it. Next race will be different so Josh and Alex be ware. ( I say that in good humor )

The Blacks are a great family and fun to race against. Anthony and I have beat the crap out of our boats together and I can honestly say if I had to wreck they are the best to wreck with. After we hit we simply laugh it off and move to the ext heat. Can't say enough good about these guys. Looking forward to the next big race and off to the shop now to build the next monster twin. LOL
Spot on, Al
default_cool.png

if it wasnt for us stan wouldnt even known what heat to throw his boat in.... he forgot his heat sheet and didn't want to tell his dad lol...boat look great stan.... and yes the black bothers did a grea job driving.
...YOU tried to give my dad a stroke by telling him I was in the wrong heat and DQ'ed me,that is why my sheet was so important for the rest of the weekend. Orlando did a great job getting the race knocked out so fast,FASTwater,and FAST boats. I will be back next year for sure. Like Tom said Brandon here we come
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back