32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

The Orlando Culvert Dodgers are pleased to announce the 32nd annual Orlando Winter Nationals, to be held January 18th through the 20th. Race location will be Melbourne FL, at the Space Coast Rudder Busters club location. The gates will open at 12:00pm January 16th, There will be no open water on this day. NO ONE will be allowed on premises before this time. Controlled open water will begin Thursday January 17th 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Race Entry form will be posted on http://www.rcracingevents.com/

As dis 3 offshore director I would like to announce that this year at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as twin rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats. As offshore director I will be sponsoring the trophy and look forward to see the rivalry take place so we can see who is king of the offshore Gas or Nitro.

Also I would like to state that ALL offshore boats will be inspected before the offshore heat on Friday. Please visit our website http://www.namba3.co...fshoreNews.html here you can find all of the Offshore rules. Please feel free to contact me if there is any question. I want to give everyone the heads up so there are no issues on race day .There is over 2 ½ months to get all boats up to spec and for all IMPBA members to adjust there boats to the namba rules. Also super boat will be offered this year, If you are interested in this class the rules are also on the website under the offshore rules. Thanks Again and I look forward to the shootout to see who is KING of Offshore.

Here you go guys what you been waiting for and all the pm, text email, question ...lol

This event is scheduled to open for resgestation sunday 10/28/2012 12 noon on rcracingevents.com

OCD Winter Nationals Hosted At Melbourne, Fl. Race (3 Day Event) * NAMBA Sanctioned, Ten Buoy Course, DIST. III Points Awarded * 300 Boat Limit,4 Rounds Per Class, Time & Weather Permitting * District III Points Race & Rules * (Twin Rigger Shoot Out)*(Offshore Shoot out)Top 3 Nitro / Top 3 gas * Scale Concourse Award (please bring 8x10 photo) photo) * 5 Boat Minimum To Make a Class * * Alternate Frequency Required * No Tent Camping - Self-Contained Units Only ** Drivers Meeting At 8:00 A.M, First Heat To Follow * Muffling Devices On All Boats At All Times,(95 DB Max.) * Scale Hydro's Must Have Hulls Registered To Run * NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES In Park *

Last edited by a moderator:
Bada Bing ..bring the pain !!

55r0nk.jpg

We will be there defending the TITLE!! This lake is huge!!! great for the TWINS..i have some great pictures of this lake i will post later...i talked to the people in charge..they

will be clearing and mowing all the way back...plenty of room for large trailors and RV"s...We here in south florida feel this is one of the best race sights in our state

As dis 3 offshore director I would like to announce that this year at the OCD winter Nats there will be a Offshore shoot out as well as rigger shoot out. Like the twin shoot out we will take top three nitro offshore boats against the top three Gas Offshore boats. As offshore director I will be sponsoring the trophy and look forward to see the rivalry take place so we can see who is king of the offshore Gas or Nitro.

Also I would like to state that ALL offshore boats will be inspected before the offshore heat on Friday. Please visit our website http://www.namba3.co...fshoreNews.html here you can find all of the Offshore rules. Please feel free to contact me if there is any question. I want to give everyone the heads up so there are no issues on race day .There is over 2 ½ months to get all boats up to spec and for all IMPBA members to adjust there boats to the namba rules. Also super boat will be offered this year, If you are interested in this class the rules are also on the website under the offshore rules. Thanks Again and I look forward to the shootout to see who is KING of Offshore.

Raul,

The cited rules ONLY cover the gas offshore boats. For clarity, nitro offshore rules needs to be posted as well. The IMPBA racers will not have NAMBA numbers on the sides of the boats since they do not belong to NAMBA. Thanks!

Raul,

The cited rules ONLY cover the gas offshore boats. For clarity, nitro offshore rules needs to be posted as well. The IMPBA racers will not have NAMBA numbers on the sides of the boats since they do not belong to NAMBA. Thanks!
In namba we run offshore and both gas or nitro have the same rules , so all racers need to go buy offshore rules to race. Thats why jerry at sudcer made his offshore cowling to run. Most nitro guy run seaducer boat in offshore so Im sure Jerry can get you a cowling for your boat. Thanks Raul any other issues please feel free to pm me

Well, here we go again. Count with me. I never ran in in this lake so its going to be another great experience for me. Hope to see all of you very soon and have fun like always.....

Well, here we go again. Count with me. I never ran in in this lake so its going to be another great experience for me. Hope to see all of you very soon and have fun like always.....
Luis this lake is awsome trust me you will have fun and get that jersy ready it will be a blast...

Luis this lake is awsome trust me you will have fun and get that jersy ready it will be a blast...
Hi Raul,

The Jersey will be Ready to Rumble....

Add the X Mono, Gas Mono, Hydro & Outrigger.

2013 Im going to be ver very busy.....

The shipping is going to kill me but you know what "I dont care" lol...I love this hobby...

For now 6 more club members of Caribbean RC Boat Club from Puerto Rico already has their plane tickets and room resevation for this race.

Luis your Rico offshore with my NEW VAC 1.05 will be ready to punish all comers in off shore.

Raul we need to get together at the pond to make sure his boat will be legal.

David

Luis your Rico offshore with my NEW VAC 1.05 will be ready to punish all comers in off shore.

Raul we need to get together at the pond to make sure his boat will be legal.

David
Yes yes yes....... Let's play with the new baby boy....

Raul like David said we need that you check the boat. Just to bere sure.

No problem just make sure you have plenty of fuel this race will have a big offshore course ;) and we will have a offshore shootout if you are top three spot.

No problem just make sure you have plenty of fuel this race will have a big offshore course ;) and we will have a offshore shootout if you are top three spot.
Sounds great... Time to play the Game........

Here we Go, open the Gates!!!!!

From Puerto Rico Already Confirmed.

Giovanni Gonzalez – 4thTime

Jose Gonzalez – 4th Time

Joaquin Colon - 3rdTime

Jose Vega - 2ndTime

Luis Miranda – 2ndTime

Rafael Aquino 1stTime

Orlando Rivera - 1stTime

These people already have Hotel reservation and Plane Ticket.

Waiting for other Club members of “Caribbean RC Boat Club” if they can make the Trip.

PD

Need to know the Classes.

Back