2011 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vans loaded up....dont think i could fit much more in it! Im gettin a WAKE UP call from "GO FAST" between 12 and 1 AM tonight....we really should be Baker Acted!! :lol: MAN, what a squal line that just came thru a while ago...BUT the weekend looks GREAT! A little cool (friggin COLD in the AM!)....but DRY!.....30th ANNUAL WINTERNATS.......HERE WE COME!! :) :) :) :)

The vans loaded up....dont think i could fit much more in it! Im gettin a WAKE UP call from "GO FAST" between 12 and 1 AM tonight....we really should be Baker Acted!! :lol: MAN, what a squal line that just came thru a while ago...BUT the weekend looks GREAT! A little cool (friggin COLD in the AM!)....but DRY!.....30th ANNUAL WINTERNATS.......HERE WE COME!! :) :) :) :)
Take the 2 cases of Windex out of the van and you can fit a couple more boats :lol:

Take the 2 cases of Windex out of the van and you can fit a couple more boats :lol:
Ron, im lucky i managed to fit a single bottle in my poor lil van! :lol: See ya there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, im lucky i managed to fit a single bottle in my poor lil van! :lol: See ya there! :)
Givem hell Bill;;;;

Picked up graphix today,, still looking for weather for testing

great race and i have to thank mr farrow and all his crew for a job well done. i cant thank you guys enough GREAT JOB

julian

Latest posts

Back