The Official Spring Nats Smack Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you better watch out joe because you know i cant drive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey.... There are plenty attending that cannot Drive or See....... :lol: :lol:
I've hit that age where my eyes and nerves are not what they used to be. Is anybody willing to give me lanes 1 thru 3 due to my impaired vision and tremmors?

MG
Mark im 10 yrs younger and i am just as bad so welcome to the club I geuss its because of all the cocusions or something like that or it could just be all that "Pine Crack" too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that all yalll have or do I HAVE TO BRING THE TAZER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well BOYS...................By the time this is over you will have had your FILL of WARRENATION!!!!
Between the "PINE CRACK" and the Nitro SMOKE you two should touch ground Teusday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:
Good running F mono CHUCK!!!!! ScottyBoy Could not run that speed on his Best Day........ :eek: Way to KICK ASS in F Mono !! Thanks Scotty boy for the Tape..... :lol: :lol:

GUYS.................... the "Pine Crack" is so thick it is sticking to the side of the boat once you float at the dock or any palce else............................Scotty!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol

Water LEVEL IS GOOD............!!!!! GET READY TO TURN AND BURN!!!

Just bring ear plugs so you dont have to hear ol Charles doin the horse race commentary on the mic :lol:

Whats wrong you wusses afraid to talk smack now How about you Yankee boy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats wrong you wusses afraid to talk smack now How about you Yankee boy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tested my 40 Crapshooter today it's wicked fast. Be honest the boat scares the sh*t out of this F.R.O.G. Sport 40 coming to life too. Gavin, aka Jethro just worry about your mono's not getting run over. There is no lucky dog in model boating!!! :p :p :p

Tested my 40 Crapshooter today it's wicked fast. Be honest the boat scares the sh*t out of this F.R.O.G. Sport 40 coming to life too. Gavin, aka Jethro just worry about your mono's not getting run over. There is no lucky dog in model boating!!! :p :p :p
You dont have to worry about my boats getting run over Just remember too stay away from myno driven Jethro AZZ Yankee boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Set that baby up really fast on a smooooooooooooth pond Ray. It'll race Great at Atlanta Dude. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Don't think you'll see that Norm but between Gavin and myself we are running all Nitro Mono and all Nitro Hydro Classes. What are you bringing??

you better watch out joe because you know i cant drive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey.... There are plenty attending that cannot Drive or See....... :lol: :lol:
I've hit that age where my eyes and nerves are not what they used to be. Is anybody willing to give me lanes 1 thru 3 due to my impaired vision and tremmors?

MG
Mark:

I doubt that anybody believes that stuff.

What flavor is the "Cake that you have Baked? :)

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the Kids I'm worried about. It's my WIFE!! She doesn't know about the last 3 boat's or the Haulmark Trailer or the Generator or the etc etc etc. :D

Back