*** 2011 Atlanta Spring Nationals Official Thread***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuses lol ha ha im just kidding wish you was coming so we can bring you the PAIN lol.. julian
Julian, Next week we will be Blasting around the Atlanta Pond. It about time to Race. 5th Month of the year & No Races yet? its been a long time since we were in Florida for the Winter Nats. Tampa race may have allow for a few to stay closer to home to Race? Florida races are becoming more frequent & with the namba rule change in Twin hydro we plan to race there this year too.....
If you boys come down to florida to race with us heres a list of what you will face..at least half these guys will attend each race and some more popular races almost all will attend... brett english--twin RR,ralph almirola-twin RR, larry beils--twin RR, thomas elkins- twin RR, rich junker- twin eagle, mark ham- twin JAE, albert arajo-twin crapshooter, rich moore-twin RR, tom foley-twin RR, peter mueller-twin eagle, sergio perez-twin hurricane, raymond rodriguez-twin RR, nub kopiska-twin RR, stan simpson-single big blk microburst, david wilfong-single big blk eagle, dick jones-single big blk eagle... Joe you let us know what race you decide on and ill round up the troops PS- we also have a bunch of nitro monos..bring it on!! next year we will get a gang together and come up to atlanta
Sure ya will!!!

Excuses lol ha ha im just kidding wish you was coming so we can bring you the PAIN lol.. julian
Julian, Next week we will be Blasting around the Atlanta Pond. It about time to Race. 5th Month of the year & No Races yet? its been a long time since we were in Florida for the Winter Nats. Tampa race may have allow for a few to stay closer to home to Race? Florida races are becoming more frequent & with the namba rule change in Twin hydro we plan to race there this year too.....
If you boys come down to florida to race with us heres a list of what you will face..at least half these guys will attend each race and some more popular races almost all will attend... brett english--twin RR,ralph almirola-twin RR, larry beils--twin RR, thomas elkins- twin RR, rich junker- twin eagle, mark ham- twin JAE, albert arajo-twin crapshooter, rich moore-twin RR, tom foley-twin RR, peter mueller-twin eagle, sergio perez-twin hurricane, raymond rodriguez-twin RR, nub kopiska-twin RR, stan simpson-single big blk microburst, david wilfong-single big blk eagle, dick jones-single big blk eagle... Joe you let us know what race you decide on and ill round up the troops PS- we also have a bunch of nitro monos..bring it on!! next year we will get a gang together and come up to atlanta

Yes there always seams to be a reason for the big dogs not to go to a race. I think the reasons have all bin resolved now. so stop making excuses and lets have a big dog shoot out.

Don't want to call it a twin shoot out.

Not all big dogs need a twin.

So lets get it on.

Pick a race and lets rumble.

Brutus will be back in shape real soon with some new tricks he is learning.

the blade is hardened and the crank is getting the once over as we speak.

Old 666 is getting a new special 77 for X mono.

So like I said lets pick a date and do the dirty.

David

JULY 16-17 bring all the Florida boys to Huntsville that's if you guys are not scared. As far as Brett umm cartwheels and somersaults its all we will see LOL .

Julian

Brett we dont have to wait till next year!! Plenty of racing to do here. WE have Just Began for the 2011 season.... Evansville has 3 races coming very very soon!! May,June,& August....... Atlanta in May, Huntsville in July, Nitro Nationals in August, Hobart Indiana in Sept, Evansville in Sept, Atlanta in Sept, I know you guys have been racing since jan 25th But are you raced Out????? IMPBA Dist 5 has a few Boaters that can GO too....... WE like Competition.......... B) .... You guys get a late Summer or Fall Race Together? I will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norman Morton only racing 2 boats,read that 2 boats, that gives him more time to pit for me, and talk to his lovely wife while he works on my boats. Norman I need your email address.

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Great race, great weather and great friends. Thanks Walt for letting me pit for you this weekend since I only ran two classes I would have been bored without you. You are the new Gas Boat Phenom.

Great race, great weather and great friends. Thanks Walt for letting me pit for you this weekend since I only ran two classes I would have been bored without you. You are the new Gas Boat Phenom.
Norman

Now we have to reteach you about the great NITRO racing, and not that smellllly gas stuff. :p :ph34r:

Walt Barney

Latest posts

Back