*** 2011 Atlanta Spring Nationals Official Thread***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entry cut-off for the event is May 1st, 2011...

If you are interested, get em' in quick!!! ;)

Thanks,

Lamar

B Tunnel, D Tunnel, F and Multi Engine Hydro and Classic Thunderboat. yup yup ready to race

Julian

Hi Joe,

I do have Mr. Aimirola's entry but was asked to hold it.

I'll be happy to plug him in at any time. ;)

Doug
He ask 2-3 times to be plugged back in?? WE are coming to race.... If there are conflicts with radios we can handle them too.....

Hi Joe,

I do have Mr. Aimirola's entry but was asked to hold it.

I'll be happy to plug him in at any time. ;)

Doug
He ask 2-3 times to be plugged back in?? WE are coming to race.... If there are conflicts with radios we can handle them too.....
I heard from him Joe. He's in. ;)

Thanks,

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar,I was scanning your list of entries tonight and saw that my name was still included.I cancelled because of a conflict just a day or so after your announcement.I can not find my post,but I thought that you acknowledged it.I hope that the heats still work out.But as I said in my post,I'll be back next year.

Harvey

Lamar,I was scanning your list of entries tonight and saw that my name was still included.I cancelled because of a conflict just a day or so after your announcement.I can not find my post,but I thought that you acknowledged it.I hope that the heats still work out.But as I said in my post,I'll be back next year.

Harvey
Got ya Harvey.

Hope to see you next year!

Doug

Hey Gang,

Yesterday was the cutoff for entries...

I have posted the final list of entrants on the first post of this thread.

Thanks so much to everyone who could accomodate the new date. We are looking forward to a GREAT race.

See you @ the pond!

Thanks,

Lamar

its gonna be a good one. too bad the Florida Twins did not want to come exception to Ralph everyone one else stayed back LOSERS lol. hope to have some good racing and fun with my friends there.see you guys at the pond.

Julian Conde

its gonna be a good one. too bad the Florida Twins did not want to come exception to Ralph everyone one else stayed back LOSERS lol. hope to have some good racing and fun with my friends there.see you guys at the pond.

Julian Conde

Hey EINSTEIN....rescheduling the race took many out ..weekends are hard to come by when people have family etc .....

Excuses lol ha ha im just kidding wish you was coming so we can bring you the PAIN lol..

julian

Excuses lol ha ha im just kidding wish you was coming so we can bring you the PAIN lol..

julian
Julian, Next week we will be Blasting around the Atlanta Pond. It about time to Race. 5th Month of the year & No Races yet? its been a long time since we were in Florida for the Winter Nats. Tampa race may have allow for a few to stay closer to home to Race? Florida races are becoming more frequent & with the namba rule change in Twin hydro we plan to race there this year too.....

Excuses lol ha ha im just kidding wish you was coming so we can bring you the PAIN lol.. julian
Julian, Next week we will be Blasting around the Atlanta Pond. It about time to Race. 5th Month of the year & No Races yet? its been a long time since we were in Florida for the Winter Nats. Tampa race may have allow for a few to stay closer to home to Race? Florida races are becoming more frequent & with the namba rule change in Twin hydro we plan to race there this year too.....
If you boys come down to florida to race with us heres a list of what you will face..at least half these guys will attend each race and some more popular races almost all will attend... brett english--twin RR,ralph almirola-twin RR, larry beils--twin RR, thomas elkins- twin RR, rich junker- twin eagle, mark ham- twin JAE, albert arajo-twin crapshooter, rich moore-twin RR, tom foley-twin RR, peter mueller-twin eagle, sergio perez-twin hurricane, raymond rodriguez-twin RR, nub kopiska-twin RR, stan simpson-single big blk microburst, david wilfong-single big blk eagle, dick jones-single big blk eagle... Joe you let us know what race you decide on and ill round up the troops PS- we also have a bunch of nitro monos..bring it on!! next year we will get a gang together and come up to atlanta

Latest posts

Back