The Official Spring Nats Smack Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Norris

OK I'll Start!!!! Gavin, my Racing Buddy and Pit Man Is a Drunken Good For Nothing Piece of Cow Dung!!! God Bless His Soul for Putting Up With Me!!!

Joe Warren! Bring It!!!!

Chuck Simmons! Get Out Ofr My Way!!!

Billy Gomillion! Finish a Race and you Might Stand a Chance!!

etc etc etc

:D

OK I'll Start!!!! Gavin, my Racing Buddy and Pit Man Is a Drunken Good For Nothing Piece of Cow Dung!!! God Bless His Soul for Putting Up With Me!!!
Joe Warren! Bring It!!!!

etc etc etc

IM NOT DRUCK YET BUT I WILL BE BRING IT ON SUCKERS AND IM IN A FEW MORE CLASSES SO WATCH OUT AND THANKS SCOTT FOR THE INTRO TO BOAT RACING IT BEATS RC CARS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aND I ONLY TYPE 3 words a min so it takes a while

You two billygoats better lay off grannies rumatisss medicine. This yankees coming hard and bringing the boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skippy..........Scooter WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS!!!! <_< :(

I KNOW YOU REMEMBER THAT A$$ WHIPPIN FROM LAST YEAR!!!

I HAVE MORE BULLETS TO SHOOT YOU WITH.................!!!

OH COUSIN COOTER........................!!! YOU TO :D :D :p :p

REMEMBER I told You THIS.........................M-1 :D :D :D It can Fire a Round while runnig FULL THROTTLE!!!

THE "Tank" IS EXPANDABLE!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: M-1

Charles,

One lap will be easy to make up this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have Fun Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Joe Warren! Bring It!!!!

etc etc etc

Skippy/Scotty.... Get a glass of the lake water during Thur- fri open water & get use to eating it. :lol: You going to be seeing plenty of Roost all weekend in yo face. I will serve it to you myself, :eek: :eek: Hope you can stay on the lead lap???????? We will burn more fuel in the pits & you do on the water......... :lol: :lol: Defend yoself Skippy boy!!!..... Cover your Boys we will be shooting At them...... :lol: :lol:

can already see the coat of nitro on my boats from everyone wasting fuel in the pits.

since Lamar is the only gas guy here..... be ready in mono, ol Insane has the QD in it, and you know whats up when a yellow mono has a QD25 in it :lol:

Better get the Cat out and blow the cobwebs out of it... theres a Orange Insane thats gonna make you have to put up a fight :ph34r: :ph34r:

MARK.................THANK YOU!!!!! :D :D :D THE LAPS WILL BE EASY!!!!!!

WILL......................I'LL TAKE THAT LAP PENALTY and see you a set of pipes for the next round. :p

Scooter................................I am in on the CASE!!! BUT I only DRINK "Henikien" IS that to RICH FOR YOU!!!!

OH Scooter...............The water should have a real good flavor, The "GEESE" have been refinning

the taste quality all week!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :p :p

since Lamar is the only gas guy here..... be ready in mono, ol Insane has the QD in it, and you know whats up when a yellow mono has a QD25 in it :lol:
Better get the Cat out and blow the cobwebs out of it... theres a Orange Insane thats gonna make you have to put up a fight :ph34r: :ph34r:
Will, I still say you change engines more than most guys change underwear!!! :p :p :p

If the weather holds Saturday I will be @ the pond blowing the cobwebs out of the Ducer Cat and Rigger... Neither one has been on the pond since November of 2007. With 8 boats per heat I just hope to survive all 4 rounds with no MAJOR damage. Finishing in the top 3 in any class would just be icing on the cake! :p

Lamar

Chuck :rolleyes: "Laps will be easy" :huh: :huh: :huh: Must be the Heinekens talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark, I just got back from Michigan last night. Too cold <_<

I know your in need of some sunshine and a good southern azz whoppen, toss a boat in a box and come to Atlanta. I am sure we can find some Nitro for you to burn….

Will, I still say you change engines more than most guys change underwear!!! :p :p :p

If the weather holds Saturday I will be @ the pond blowing the cobwebs out of the Ducer Cat and Rigger... Neither one has been on the pond since November of 2007. With 8 boats per heat I just hope to survive all 4 rounds with no MAJOR damage. Finishing in the top 3 in any class would just be icing on the cake! :p

Lamar

LOL. Not by choice this time.... ive had to put the J&G up forsale just to be able to afford to go to the spring nats :(

Im gonna try coming down saturday as well.

LOL. Not by choice this time.... ive had to put the J&G up forsale just to be able to afford to go to the spring nats :(
Im gonna try coming down saturday as well.
Will, Youv'e got a PM...

L

WILL G Looking forward to seeing you again. I have them working WE WILL SEE!!!

Had way to much on the plate last time with School. But IF you looked at the video. We are on the water.

As for the "Beverages" IF you are interested............IF, I will bring a "SPECIAL" ISLAND brew for you!!!! :D :D :D You many not GET up from your chair for a few Hours :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

WILL G Looking forward to seeing you again. I have them working WE WILL SEE!!!
Had way to much on the plate last time with School. But IF you looked at the video. We are on the water.

As for the "Beverages" IF you are interested............IF, I will bring a "SPECIAL" ISLAND brew for you!!!! :D :D :D You many not GET up from your chair for a few Hours :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

I want some of that. May need it if my boats end the day with duct tape covering holes :lol:

Back