*** 2008 Spring Nats Update 2/06/08 ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many boats is the max in each class ?
6 to 8 in a heat. something like that. I don't see your name on the entry list yet Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Grow a pair & sign up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zamn Ferrette , Your making me wanna show em to ya ;)

I would love to come race but IF I sign up and cant make it Im taking a spot from someone who can. Im pretty sure I can swing it, just not 100% ...... Waiting to hear back from Foley to see if I can hitch a ride....

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
6 to 8 in a heat. something like that. I don't see your name on the entry list yet Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Wow, And I was being nice!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rolleyes:

Seriously Andy you'd have a good time no matter what. You'll have the opportunity to hang with some of the most mentally unstable model boaters you'll ever meet. :p

Seriously Andy you'd have a good time no matter what. You'll have the opportunity to hang with some of the most mentally unstable model boaters you'll ever meet. :p

That 95% of the fun in my book. If Tom is coming up, I will also, even just to hang out. Better get finished on that 60 boat huh - LOL .

I just got home from work and checked in !!! **** do I want to come up there and wear out Ferrette in Twin !!

My shop is really the issue and I need to shizzit or get off the pot quick ! As far as mentally unstable ....you've obviously never met me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I will monitor this and try to balance everything out . Until then ....get outa the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I just got home from work and checked in !!! **** do I want to come up there and wear out Ferrette in Twin !!
That's funny, I love a good piece of fiction! :p :p :p

My shop is really the issue and I need to shizzit or get off the pot quick ! As far as mentally unstable ....you've obviously never met me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I will monitor this and try to balance everything out . Until then ....get outa the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Well the more unstables the better. Hope you make it Tom, sounds like we could have some big time fun. That's why I like the low life, there's more of 'em & they're easier to get along with! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don, I was hoping the label of being "MENTALLY UNSTABLE" was a thing in the past. The doctor claims I'm much better... NOW!

MG

Tom, stop by and pick up Andy and come up and experience it. It's truly a thing to experience! All the unstable people are there! JUST DO IT!!! :D

Don, I was hoping the label of being "MENTALLY UNSTABLE" was a thing in the past. The doctor claims I'm much better... NOW!

MG
Mark I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Dude, it's been like what NINE years?!? Gonna have alot of fun so be ready to race hard but more importantly to PLAY harder!! :lol:

TOM......................NO HALF COURSE MILL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come up!!! Bring MR. GREEN...............with a boat so we can see him turn GREEN!! :blink: :blink:

Come up!!! Bring MR. GREEN...............with a boat so we can see him turn GREEN!! :blink: :blink:
No half mill, that means I need to practice getting on the clock again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So who else runs .67 Mono in this tuff crowd ???

No half mill, that means I need to practice getting on the clock again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So who else runs .67 Mono in this tuff crowd ???
Andy...........If we all did this we would NEVER race!!!SEE YOU AND YOUR BOAT WHEN YOU GET HERE!!

Lamar

I would like to add 20 hydro to my entry if possible? Main Freq 80 alt 65.

Thanks

Rod Hendricks

Lamar,,

scale ch 90 back up 68

e mono ch 90 back up 68

gas sport hydro (not sure what impba calls it) running a gx 1 zenoah ch 90 back up 68

can i still enter...

Latest posts

Back