*** 2008 Spring Nats Update 2/06/08 ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

As of this morning we have 99 drivers and 298 boats entered.

Here is the list of entrants to date:

Allen Waddle

Barbara Knudsen

Barry Petrowski

Billy Gomillion

Bob Morton

Bruce Jacobs

Bryan Roach

Chad Grannis

Charles Jones

Charles Simmons

Chris Harvey

Chris Rupley

Chuck Hooper

Chuck Wiechard

Curtiss Samuel

Dennis Harvey

Derek Simons

Deryl Nesbitt

Don Ferrette

Don Huff

Don Kilgore

Don McGurn

Don Reik

Ed Knudsen

Fred Lumb

Fred Lumb Jr

Garson Conner

Gary Turner

Gavin Hirt

Gene Mongar

Greg David

Harry Gerhart

Harvey Liberman

Ivan Place

Jack St.Clair

Javi Ortiz

Jay Halbrehder

Jerome Peters

Jim Feener

Joe Warren

John Brown

John Otto

Jon Harter

Jose Ortiz

Kathy Huff

Katie Harrelson

Keith Timmons

Lamar Huff

Larry Kent

Louis Bentley

Mark Bullard

Mark Grannis

Mark Pittman

Mark Ward

Matt Fuchsen

Matt Gunn

Matt Kline

Mic Halbrehder

Michael Betancourt

Michael Whitley

Mike Allen

Mike Cliatt

Mike Hemric

Mike Schindler

Mitch Atwell

Norman Harvey

Norman Morton

Ondrea Williams

Patrick Mulvany

Perry Walter

Peter Bohdan

Rafael Almirola

Ramono Ramirez

Ramono Scott

Randy Dupuis

Ray Hotchkin

Ray Sametz

Rick Doane

Robert Willner

Rod Hendricks

Ron Zaker Jr

Ron Zaker Sr

Russ Stark

Ryan Ross

Scott Huff

Scott Norris

Steve Gualtieri

Steve Hearl

Steve Lawson

Stuart Barr

Tim White

Todd Zeller

Tom Pretzfeld

Tony Atwell

Tracy Dolphin

Vince Ross

Walt Barney

Will Gallagher

Will Nichols

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All classes are nearing capacity & MANY classes are now FULL, but we do have a little room left...

B Mono = 4 slots left

D Mono = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

E Mono = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

F Mono = 4 slots left

B Hydro = 3 slots left

D Hydro = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

E Hydro = 2 slots left

F Hydro = 1 slot left

Sport B Tunnel = 1 slot left

B Tunnel = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

D Tunnel = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

Open Tunnel = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

Sport 40 = 4 slots left

60 Scale = 1 slot left

Crackerbox = 3 slots left

LSG 23-30 Mono = 2 slots left

LSG 23-30 Cat = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

LS 27 Sport Hydro = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

LSG 23-30 Rigger = FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED

Open Offshore = 2 slots left

Twin = 3 slots left

Twin Entries to Date

Doc Turner

Mark Bullard

Joe Warren

Don Ferrette

Charles Simmons

Bryan Roach

Stu Barr

Bob Morton = RETURNING CHAMP

Harry Gerhart

Greg David

Ralph Almirola

John Brown

Jose Ortiz = RETURNING CHAMP

Tom Pretzfield

Tracy Dolphin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get em' while you can! Again, thanks so much for your OVERWHELMING support!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
My ole buddy Gene O Mongar is making the trip from Fl...... Now we have had some fast heats in F mono...... Tune her up Gene O. You will need a Donavan BB 568cid in that Ducer for the War in F mono..... :blink: :blink: Lets Get it on..... :lol:

My ole buddy Gene O Mongar is making the trip from Fl...... Now we have had some fast heats in F mono...... Tune her up Gene O. You will need a Donavan BB 568cid in that Ducer for the War in F mono..... :blink: :blink: Lets Get it on..... :lol:
Entry for scale and sport40 and B mono going in mail tomorrow hope it works.......Mike

Glad to hear that Gene is coming! We had a Blast racing at Charleston in the Fall and he Does have some Fast Stuff!!

Entry for scale and sport40 and B mono going in mail tomorrow hope it works.......Mike
Mikey I`am glad to see you make the trip & Experience the Mayhem & Intense racing on water in Atlanta Spring Nats...... Great Show to attend...

Mikey I`am glad to see you make the trip & Experience the Mayhem & Intense racing on water in Atlanta Spring Nats...... Great Show to attend...
Im coming if only to watch..!!!!!! now if someone will share a little tent space that would be even better...........

Im coming if only to watch..!!!!!! now if someone will share a little tent space that would be even better...........
Hey Now Mike Come hang out with us. It`s a blast :D Days Inn is a good place. close to Reseruants

Hey Now Mike Come hang out with us. It`s a blast :D Days Inn is a good place. close to Reseruants
Will do Bob Butchca .....................Mike

Yo Lamar, You have a Gavin Hirt and a Gavin Hurt listed. Gavin Hirt is the entrant and Gavin Hurt is what he's gonna be if he throws my Rigger in upside down. :D

Yo Lamar, You have a Gavin Hirt and a Gavin Hurt listed. Gavin Hirt is the entrant and Gavin Hurt is what he's gonna be if he throws my Rigger in upside down. :D
GOOD ONE SCOOTER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wondered about that... I don't see the entries, just a spreadsheet Wendy sends me. She must have typed it in 2 different ways and when I sort in Excel it's pulling up both names.

With 96 racers and counting tent space is going to be @ a premium this year!!! Maybe we should sell raffle tickets for the good spots!

Lamar

No Kiddin!! That would be a popular Raffle and a good way to bring in some club money!!

Oh and ya'll might need to knock the grass down with the trimmers a bit beyond that pine tree. LOL

Not to sound stupid but ...Race Dates ?i checked the other threads and did not see it ........could be GOS ( getting old syndrome ) :lol:

Also , can the pits and parking areas support this many boats ?? I don't have a Golf Cart and I like to run at least four boats.

Not to sound stupid but ...Race Dates ?i checked the other threads and did not see it ........could be GOS ( getting old syndrome ) :lol:
Also , can the pits and parking areas support this many boats ?? I don't have a Golf Cart and I like to run at least four boats.
1) April 19th and 20th...

2) Parking is tight, but we normally have people drop their trailer and move out of the way to make room... We should be fine... Golf Carts are not needed nor welcome... We don't have that much room...

Lamar

2) Parking is tight, but we normally have people drop their trailer and move out of the way to make room... We should be fine... Golf Carts are not needed nor welcome... We don't have that much room...

Lamar

.67 mono in IMPBA is D Mono correct ??

Lamar

.67 mono in IMPBA is D Mono correct ??
That would be E mono.

TOM

Get you and NOB's entry in FAST...................NO HALF TRACK MILL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :huh: :huh:

Drew...........Don't worry about WHO..............WORRY ABOUT YOU!!! I will GUARANTEE you COMPETITION Like you have NEVR HAD before................!!!!

GUYS...........PLEASE LOOK at the NUMBERS............!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!

Latest posts

Back