*** 2008 Spring Nats Update 2/06/08 ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamar,scale ch 90 back up 68

e mono ch 90 back up 68

gas sport hydro (not sure what impba calls it) running a gx 1 zenoah ch 90 back up 68

can i still enter...
Mike,

I will talk to Wendy tonight and see if any of your classes are still open. There were only 3 Scale, 1 E-Mono, and 2 Sport Hydro slots left as of Tuesday evening. At the rate the entries were coming in they may already be gone.

I will let you know something either tonight or in the morning.

Thanks for the interest...

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Lamar,

When ya'll get this all sorted out I'd love to see a final list of attendants at least. Who's running what would be GREAT but I know it's alot to do. Hope Wendy's mailman will forgive her one day!!

Lamar,,
scale ch 90 back up 68

e mono ch 90 back up 68

gas sport hydro (not sure what impba calls it) running a gx 1 zenoah ch 90 back up 68

can i still enter...

a NAMBA GX1 motor is XLS in IMPBA. Sport Hydro at the spring nats is LS27 rules. Are you running a J&G topend zenoah?

Days Inn @ Union city exit Just south of the lake 5-7 min PH: 770-306-6067 average rates $60 per for double. Around several eating places.

How many boats is the max in each class ?
6 to 8 in a heat. something like that. I don't see your name on the entry list yet Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Grow a pair & sign up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, And I was being nice!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rolleyes:

Seriously Andy you'd have a good time no matter what. You'll have the opportunity to hang with some of the most mentally unstable model boaters you'll ever meet. :p

Don, I was hoping the label of being "MENTALLY UNSTABLE" was a thing in the past. The doctor claims I'm much better... NOW!

MG
Mark I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Dude, it's been like what NINE years?!? Gonna have alot of fun so be ready to race hard but more importantly to PLAY harder!! :lol:
Don,

I think you right, the last time was Huntsville '98 or '99. Those Nats were very exciting. It's nice to be back, but as you know for me it is much different. My favorite coach and mechanic is racing at the highest level.

I hope I can be half the boater I used to be without Dad! My good life long stable mates Marty & Ralph got those juices running sometime last fall, and I'm very lucky to have them help me in my return. With their help I've already won.

It didn't go so well in Brandon early December, but Chad and I had a splendid time just being at the pond. Collectively we only finished one heat out of twelve, but we had moments of short lived greatness. We're happily borrowing Dad's slogan of it's not the results, it is the journey that defines you! Boy, are we getting defined!

I am very excited to see so many members of the boating family. And yes playing harder is what I do best! First and second round's on me!

MG

:ph34r: :ph34r: This threads been sleeping to long. 7 weeks and it's time to step off the porch and run with the "Big Dogs" Lamar, how about a list of entrants by class, should be full by now. B) B)

:ph34r: :ph34r: This threads been sleeping to long. 7 weeks and it's time to step off the porch and run with the "Big Dogs" Lamar, how about a list of entrants by class, should be full by now. B) B)
Almost time to gather the fuel, Load the grill, Ice down the kool-aid... :blink:

How was the water level at AMB open water. Every inch counts when launching a twin off that dock????? What was that song" Big Wheels keep on turning" ;) ;)
With the rains we've been having lately....the water level is fine. We can finally put the retrieve boat back in the docking area... and rudders arent sticking down into the clay when you launch off the pad :lol:

So did i... at our pond. Threw my mono in and wondered why i had no steering as soon as it hit the water. Got it to come back in and my rudder was pointed straight out :lol:

99 Drivers..... Many Great Drivers & Fast Boats.... Should be one of the Premier Events of 2008 Racing Season for IMPBA....... Bring your A game & your best Equipment, 2nd string boats & engines Wont Get it Done..... :lol: :lol:

over 2,100 views any news on the race stats? how many,or, any more to add?

the WORLD may never know .....till at least april 19th. oh,well..

mark

Spring is in the Air down South!!! Just about time to cycle charge the batteries & Warm the engines Up for Atlanta. It would be nice to see the entries per class sheet. Rev` em Up & bring` em to the the Line Boys!....... HOLD YOUR LANE!!!!! :rolleyes: First 2 boats were Over! :lol: :lol: :eek:

It would be great to see the entries per class. Been long enough I forgot what I entered :p

Joe thanks for calling the first 2 over. That puts me in first place. Now just to keep the other 5 behind me.

Any open classes left?

Bring em down and get checked in.

Rod H.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back