*** 2011 Atlanta Spring Nationals Official Thread***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It has nothing to do with attendance, or trying to step on another event's toes.

We know changing the dates this close in is an inconvenince to everyone. That is why we are offering to refund the $$$ of anyone that can't/won't attend on the new date. We already had trophies ordered, permits applied and paid for with Fulton County, photographers & food vendors, etc... lined up for the original date. No one hates it more than we do...

Due to a scheduling conflict with the LAND OWNER it was either push it back or cancel"

Lamar

Thanks for understanding,

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, We plan to contuine to support the Atlanta Model Boaters. Hopefully Many can reschedule & We can all Race in MAY? The Spring National`s Is a Great Event!! I Have Only had to miss it 1 time in 12 years. I plan to be there....... Stay on trak!! Make it Happen!! Joe Warren.

Joe,

Glad to hear you can make the new date.

Do you rent out F Monos? You can't race all four od them @ one time! :D

Thanks for the support!

Lamar

Joe,

Glad to hear you can make the new date.

Do you rent out F Monos? You can't race all four od them @ one time! :D

Thanks for the support!

Lamar
Its really worse than that. Need a few spares.... You Never know what might happen? :blink: LETS RACE...... I`M READY!!!!!

Glad I got another 4 weeks to work on the NITRO TWINS....... Now If I can just get Ralph to COMPLETE my NEW ONE!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaa BABY ! There will be a asswooping in Hot Atlanta in May! B)

unfortunately it sold so i wont have a Twin rigger to run for Huntsville and Atlanta but i still have my Tunnel boats LOL ;)

Julian

Lamar Can We get a Updated list On Who`s In & Who`s Out for the May Race?? Thanks.

WE Need some info Atlanta guys, The races are piling up!!!!! for the Area.......
Joe,

I was @ the beach all week last week and Doug was @ the SAW's in North Carolina.

We will have a revised entrant list soon.

Thanks,

Lamar

Saturday`s forcast is for 30 mph winds. This was our race weekend!!! Thanks for going to May...... The weather would have killed the racing had it stayed on the original date.

Saturday`s forcast is for 30 mph winds. This was our race weekend!!! Thanks for going to May...... The weather would have killed the racing had it stayed on the original date.
It certainly would have been a MISERABLE weekend for a race. The wind was really blowing... The retrieve boats would have been BUSY!!!

Lamar

Hey Gang,

1st post of the thread has been updated with current entry list.

PLEASE NOTE:Due to the race date change we are accepting entries up until May 2nd. We have also decreased the minimum for a class to make from 5 boats to 3. Any class with 3 or more entries will run...

Thanks,

Lamar

Hi Joe,

I do have Mr. Aimirola's entry but was asked to hold it.

I'll be happy to plug him in at any time. ;)

Doug

Latest posts

Back