The Official Spring Nats Smack Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey now...dont make me take that video down. My video postings will not be used for smack talking :rolleyes:

All Right SCOOTER!!! LETS BOTTOM LINE THIS!!!!
I will Give you the chance to NAME THE BULLET that beats you!!!! :) :)

Option 1: Same motor that beat you last SEPT!!! <_< Option 2: The one that I had in my hand while accepting the 1st place trophy after I beat you in Sept!!!!! :( :( :(

Option 3: A STOCK motor with After market carb!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do not say anything else other than...................1,2,or three. Ray and everyone else is my witness!!!!!! :D :D

This is no trick...............NO BULL, This is real. The offer is genuine!!! :)
I'll take #1 but I'd also like to have the Option of Choosing Who Drives It!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:
Scotty Boy ....... Save the Crying for Atlanta.. You already burnt 2 plugs & haven`t made a lap yet :lol: & Your down 4 laps for BAD ( unsportsman like conduct )... Work on your boats & engine Your going to need more Speed than you have had in the past.... :rolleyes: ChucK!!! Bring a crying rag for Scotty Boy!!!! he`s going to need it.

I'm seriously considering opening a R/C Boat Driving School and I know of at LEAST 2 PEOPLE that need to Attend. This School would Teach you how to Oval Race a R/C Boat According to IMPBA and NAMBA Rules.

GET IT??? ACCORDING TO THE RULES !!!

I would be Happy to Teach anybody out there, Including CD's and Corner Judges, these Rules and Driving Skills For Free if you would like, or you could just read the IMPBA or NAMBA Rule Books and Learn them Yourselves.

It's Easy,

Just Do it! ;)

Option 1: Same motor that beat you last SEPT!!! <_< Option 2: The one that I had in my hand while accepting the 1st place trophy after I beat you in Sept!!!!! :( :( :(

Do not say anything else other than...................1,2,or three. Ray and everyone else is my witness!!!!!! :D :D

This is no trick...............NO BULL, This is real. The offer is genuine!!! :)
I'll take #1 but I'd also like to have the Option of Choosing Who Drives It!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:
Scotty Boy ....... Save the Crying for Atlanta.. You already burnt 2 plugs & haven`t made a lap yet :lol: & Your down 4 laps for BAD ( unsportsman like conduct )... Work on your boats & engine Your going to need more Speed than you have had in the past.... :rolleyes: ChucK!!! Bring a crying rag for Scotty Boy!!!! he`s going to need it.
Glad im just running my little pink mono maybe you boys will cut me some slack........NOT

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad im just running my little pink mono maybe you boys will cut me some slack........NOT
Looking Forward to seeing you again Mike. That Pink 20 still as fast as it was last time I saw it in Huntsville a few years ago?

I'm seriously considering opening a R/C Boat Driving School and I know of at LEAST 2 PEOPLE that need to Attend. This School would Teach you how to Oval Race a R/C Boat According to IMPBA and NAMBA Rules.
GET IT??? ACCORDING TO THE RULES !!!

I would be Happy to Teach anybody out there, Including CD's and Corner Judges, these Rules and Driving Skills For Free if you would like, or you could just read the IMPBA or NAMBA Rule Books and Learn them Yourselves.

It's Easy,

Just Do it! ;)
Scotty Boy! WE will bring the crying rags for (YO) Monkey ass.......

OPTION #1 Very good Scotty.................!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Don't worry about the driving either. You know as well as I do, when you REACHED for your BEST.................I was so CLOSE you FLINCHED and hit the enterance bouy. :eek: :eek:

But like I told you them, ARPIL..................."IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME!!!" :lol: :lol:

I will see you on the stand................OH and "NO PINE POLLEN" SWELLED my eyes shot!!!!

And leave the "BARK" alone also. Beside I have handed your boat info the "HOLE GODS of BOUY 1" :lol: :D :eek:

JW and everyone here.....................PLEASE BRING TOWELS FROM THE HOTEL FOR SCOTTY!!!

THIS WAY HE WILL NOT RUN OUT!!! :D :D :p :p :lol: :lol:

OPTION #1 Very good Scotty.................!!!! ;) ;) ;)
Don't worry about the driving either. You know as well as I do, when you REACHED for your BEST.................I was so CLOSE you FLINCHED and hit the enterance bouy. :eek: :eek:

But like I told you them, ARPIL..................."IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME!!!" :lol: :lol:

I will see you on the stand................OH and "NO PINE POLLEN" SWELLED my eyes shot!!!!

And leave the "BARK" alone also. Beside I have handed your boat info the "HOLE GODS of BOUY 1" :lol: :D :eek:

JW and everyone here.....................PLEASE BRING TOWELS FROM THE HOTEL FOR SCOTTY!!!

THIS WAY HE WILL NOT RUN OUT!!! :D :D :p :p :lol: :lol:
Ray is that the best pic you got? Morty crowding the pic must have been 2 years ago when he gave the twin boys a SPANKIN !!!!!!!! Im sure one they wont forget.......Mike Scot Pinky is still as fast and im still doing dumb shi% driving her

Man, it's getting DEEP in here ain't it...

Instead of T-shirts... this year we will be hocking AMB SPRING NATS HIP-WADERS!!!

p000596hz03.jpg

Lamar :D :D :D

2008_T_Shirt_Artwork__front_.jpg

SCooter....................If you LOOK closely you will see that YOUR boat had some" handling issues"!!!!
"Alls fear in love and WAR" you Flinch left, I'LL FLINCH RIGHT!!! ITS ALL GOOD!!! :D :D :D

BRING IT ON!!! COME GET SOME!! ITS YOUR TURN!!!.......................I DON'T GIVE a DA#$!!!!

IT WILL BE THE SAME!!!!! And I did not ASK!! FOR ANY SPECIAL FAVORS. Call me over WHAT EVER!!!

I will STILL RUN YOU DOWN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of CRACK........................That is the NEW name "PINE POLLEN"!!!! :p :p :p :p

Oh my bad, you guys smoke PINE BARK!!!!
just got back from the tunnel champs. if gavin & scott are hitting the 'pine' pipe at the nats, they'll be EASY :p :lol: :lol: - it's some GOOD shxt !

SCooter....................If you LOOK closely you will see that YOUR boat had some" handling issues"!!!!
"Alls fear in love and WAR" you Flinch left, I'LL FLINCH RIGHT!!! ITS ALL GOOD!!! :D :D :D

BRING IT ON!!! COME GET SOME!! ITS YOUR TURN!!!.......................I DON'T GIVE a DA#$!!!!

IT WILL BE THE SAME!!!!! And I did not ASK!! FOR ANY SPECIAL FAVORS. Call me over WHAT EVER!!!

Speaking of CRACK........................That is the NEW name "PINE POLLEN"!!!! :p :p :p :p

just got back from the tunnel champs. if gavin & scott are hitting the 'pine' pipe at the nats, they'll be EASY :p :lol: :lol: - it's some GOOD shxt !
Now THAT IS TOO FUNNY!! Ya'll ever got a look at Moparbarn!!! This Boy looks like he never goes anywhere without a

3' Tall Bong Hidden in His Jacket!! If there's any Good Pine Pollen Floating Around, Robin Probably Grew It In His Front Yard!! :lol:

Speaking of CRACK........................That is the NEW name "PINE POLLEN"!!!! :p :p :p

Now THAT IS TOO FUNNY!! Ya'll ever got a look at Moparbarn!!! This Boy looks like he never goes anywhere without a

3' Tall Bong Hidden in His Jacket!! If there's any Good Pine Pollen Floating Around, Robin Probably Grew It In His Front Yard!! :lol:
Cue in banjo music ........
Nuttin' like livin' up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and growin' yur own .... uh .... pine needles. Yeah, that's it. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back