RTR ZONE CLOSED!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA!!
go-enginemarine.com is so gone!!

James is completely shut down!

Come on James, tell us what's wrong. I know your on intlwaters all the time.

Are starting a new fly-by-night web store? Maybe a different R/C hobby?
Dominator is gone too!!!!!! all the Dominator videos on youtube are gone!!!! I was just told by my buddys about 1/2hour ago. I'd cheched about them and there all gone.. checked on two videos on youtube and said no longer exist..!!
Miss,

You should be the happiest of all, after all the grief that jerk sent your way.

I'm also quite new to this forum and I also read some stuff on the RTR Zone. I just purchased a Go-Engine from Hong Kong. Are you telling me that it's a piece of junk? I have not yet installed it in a boat. I gather not many of you guys liked the RTR Zone and the comments expressed there. Also the web page for Cooper pipes is no longer available.

I'm also quite new to this forum and I also read some stuff on the RTR Zone. I just purchased a Go-Engine from Hong Kong. Are you telling me that it's a piece of junk? I have not yet installed it in a boat. I gather not many of you guys liked the RTR Zone and the comments expressed there. Also the web page for Cooper pipes is no longer available.
I have a buddy that runs a Hong Kong GO and loves it. I say run it and enjoy it. It's not as much RTR Zone as there are some good people on the site, its the owner that everyone dislikes.

Zach

Dont put Cooper pipes in with Twisted Liquid i know you are new but Cooper is some of the best made pipes.

The Cooper Pipes site has had problems for a few months now but is completely unrelated to Twisted Liquid, the RTR Zone and Dominator.

M@M, I don't think that he meant that Copper was affiliated with James but just noticed that the Cooper site wasn't working either.

As far as the Go-Engines go, TLR and Dominator were only US dealers of those engines, nothing more. Fun R/C Boats also carries them, a more trustworthy outfit.

Hey Guppie this is wuster from the Zone I will be heading that way in july for the hydros in try city you will have to get a hold of me and will have to run boats.Mady kc will hang out to.

To all that was a member on rtr zone you can still go into the member profiles and look at them all .SO if you do not want to be associated with that A@@ go and remove or change all your info. You can still log in and change your profile .

Robert, I'm gonna be outta town for the next 3 weeks. I don't go to tri cities when I usually run in lakewood for dist. 8

maybe we can hook up somewhere in between though.

I tried to get on the RTRZone with no luck so oh well....

Look under all that say n/a it will still bring up all your info just not your user name .it could take some time to get to yours but it could be worth it in the long run .take a look

Really? Guppy? WOW, so you actively particpated on a fourm and interacted with all its members, joined a build off twice, posted videos, asked for help there etc. etc. and now you come here and join the bandwagon? I dont understand Guppy, I guess I thought higher of you. Im sure you have valid reasons just like EVERYBODY else around here with the negativity.

He's pretty much been banned from all sites he has joined and has been nothing but trouble with anyone that has gotten any of his products(TLR).

I have tons of parts and support from the guy. I guess im the only one that has absolutely nothing bad to say. So you cant say anything to that.

He's pretty much been banned from all sites he has joined and has been nothing but trouble with anyone that has gotten any of his products(TLR).

I have tons of parts and support from the guy. I guess im the only one that has absolutely nothing bad to say. So you cant say anything to that.

Same here

He did not do me wrong

But then again I did not order a whole lot of stuff from him

I like to help out my LHS as much as I can

There seemed to be a select few that got everything that they ordered, maybe you were one of the lucky ones. Other might have gotten half of what they ordered and others which it seems that were outside of the US who got nada and were given the "wutta you gonna do about it?" speech.

I also loved his "lawyer" of which he never had one although he was trying to score free advice on the 'net. He even posed as a lawyer on RCU as he went by the s/n of RTR_Jesus.

Try this. Go over to www.rcgroups.com and do a search for Twisted Liquid. He bought advertising space over there so he thought that he could get away with more on that site. They finally tossed his ass out of there.

Can we stop with the oh he did this and oh he did that, if its such a sore subject then why does EVERYONE on the board have something to say alllll the time? that makes no sense to me.

Can we stop with the oh he did this and oh he did that, if its such a sore subject then why does EVERYONE on the board have something to say alllll the time? that makes no sense to me.

Because YOU can't drop it !!!!! :huh:

Lets try this again- we are thrilled you like him so much, but we don't want to hear him mentioned here.

Can it PLEASE end here ????

Before you reply , bite your fingers and count to 3 - then

don't reply ....

Thank You

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Why cant we all get along??? This is a new year.. Lets start off on a new leaf start!! Boat sites are here to help us in our boats in speed&performance..Not to bash&fight.. Just tired of the bashing.. Even I'd been bashed too.All this stuff is taking the fun out of boating&racing!!!and with some is effecting there health! It sucks to see a boat site go down..because that there home away from home..how would you feel to see water or RCU go down?? not too good..so let try to welcome these guys in waters and lets try to get along please..so let the past be in the past and lets get on with the future...

Seems to me that you guys are the ones that brought it up and decided to have a bashing party. Just let it go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back