RTR ZONE CLOSED!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUPPY

Everyone will be glad to know that the "RTRZONE" is now defunct and will no longer be available on the net........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we can all have some fun with "our" sport without having a bashing contest with you know who....

Hello Memebers,

RTR Zone will be closing at 7am Monday April 13, 2009 for good and will no longer operate live on the internet.

Even better...

Twistedliquidracing.com

And

Dominatormodels.com

Are now generic godaddy pages!

One can only hope the law caught up with James!

I hope the law caught them.

I had a case opened with BBB and they seemed to know right away who the company was :p

This was just September of last year.

HAHA!!

go-enginemarine.com is so gone!!

James is completely shut down!

Come on James, tell us what's wrong. I know your on intlwaters all the time.

Are starting a new fly-by-night web store? Maybe a different R/C hobby?

HAHA!!

Sweet !!! Mabye he should take up sewing !!! LMAO !!!!

HAHA!!

Sweet !!! Mabye he should take up sewing !!! LMAO !!!!
sewing????? if the law caught up with him, he can start playing pick up the soap :rolleyes: .

HAHA!!

Dominator is gone too!!!!!! all the Dominator videos on youtube are gone!!!! I was just told by my buddys about 1/2hour ago. I'd cheched about them and there all gone.. checked on two videos on youtube and said no longer exist..!!

Lets HOPE it was the law that finally caught up to him and he's not trying to hide behind someone else :huh:

One would think at this point , its time to walk (well run)- away ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had to personally deal with this guy and never really could share any personal experiences with him...but I cannot see this guy leave without saying anything and personally hope it is the law that finally got him. If not now they eventually will. The best revenge for everyone whos been stepped on by this guy is let him deal with courts, lawyers, appointments, missed work, fees and general run-around that whole system puts you through. They are good at that for starters.

:lol: :lol: Looks like he is gone completely from the net because even his TLR site is gone

Hopefully the law finally did catch up with him and his shinanigans....... :lol: :lol:

when you try to look up anything related to him it comes up with monstermarket place or Go Daddy

:lol: :lol:

Worst thing is I feel sorry for his sponsors considering he has let them all down and left a bad taste in all their mouths

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone will be glad to know that the "RTRZONE" is now defunct and will no longer be available on the net........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we can all have some fun with "our" sport without having a bashing contest with you know who....

Hello Memebers,

RTR Zone will be closing at 7am Monday April 13, 2009 for good and will no longer operate live on the internet.
Hello, I am new to this forum and many other R/C forums and I am curious...was this a forum, website, r/c store? It seems that he is not well liked here lol. I would just like to know so I can be sure to stay away from any dealings that may be associated with this person on different forums.

Roger

The RTRZone was a forum site for those who are into RTR boats but mostly pushing Twitted Squid's products.

I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up again sometime in another location like Florida.

He's pretty much been banned from all sites he has joined and has been nothing but trouble with anyone that has gotten any of his products(TLR).

He's pretty much been banned from all sites he has joined and has been nothing but trouble with anyone that has gotten any of his products(TLR).
Or paid and not received his products <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back