ODMBA 17th Annual Invitational and D12 Points Race Aug 28-30th-updated flyer with additional class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone comming to this race have any flex cables for sale? I am looking for a 1/4" x 34" and a 3/16" x 24" flex cables. Also if anyone is comming from the Aeromarine shop area location and would be willing to pick up a prepaid order, I would by happy to buy them lunch for their troubles.....

Thanks, Blaise
If Debbie's Hobby shop is still around the corner up there, they hooked me up big time with flex shafts 2 years ago when I was up there. I might can help you with the 3/16 shaft but the longest 1/4 shaft I ever order is 30".

Thanks Scott, I have what I need currently, I am concerned if I break one. I checked and I don't have any backups. See you Friday....

debbie's has had a trailer & contingent of racers at all of our dist. 12 races this year. while i haven't dealt with them, it's neat to have a hobby shop that actually races boats!

OK I'm going to bring this up just in case. Any good bars close by? Preferably serves good Buffalo Wings and Good Appletini's for Donald. Lot's of TV sets would be a plus also. Maybe we can get 5 Rounds of something in!

Last edited by a moderator:
the kid can't afford to come, the wife says she ain't going 'cuz of the weather, looks like you got a drinkin' buddy, scott :lol: .

Who invited "Tropical Storm Danny" to the race, he needs to go -----------> that way out to sea!!!! Preston what are the plans if saturday is washed out but sunday is ok ?

Who invited "Tropical Storm Danny" to the race, he needs to go -----------> that way out to sea!!!! Preston what are the plans if saturday is washed out but sunday is ok ?
Appletini's and Budweiser and Buffalo Wings and Sports on TV. That's what happens. And I'll Be There!!! ;) :D

Appletini's and Budweiser and Buffalo Wings and Sports on TV. That's what happens. And I'll Be There!!! ;) :D
Yeah baby we'll have fun one way or another! I have been keeping a keen eye on the NOAA web site and there is somewhat better news than earlier today. The 5pm update now puts Danny off the Delaware-New Jersey line at 8am Saturday which means now it should pass the Chesapeake area in the middle of the night and further out instead of during the day as they said previously-http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/203457.shtml?3-daynl#contents

As long as it's track doesn't come any further in we my just have to put up with some residual winds and intermittent thunderstorms on Saturday.

dick, since this is your "home track", do you have parking spaces marked on shore for your boats :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: ........

What a great time - thanks to all who came! Great weather, great racing, great to see familiar faces again and meet some new ones. Enjoyed dinner Saturday with the out of town folks - Tommy especially loved getting to chat with all of you and get more experience and advice on boats, planes, cars, you name it. Hope everyone makes it home safely, orders pizza and gets some rest! Hope you will come back next year!

Free Photos! A friend of mine stopped by Sunday at the race and took about 50 to 70 high quality digital photos of the boats in action and some of people and boats in the pit area. I do not have a website to post them to but if you will send me a description of your boat (gas or nitro, type hull, color scheme) I will send you pics that match that description. I had a blast and hope you all did as well. ODMBA Tunnel King! James Beasley. My e-mail is "[email protected]"

Back