2020 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta D-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to make a change, but my Daughter is coming to race and need to change some of my classes:

Curtis Maglinger (DSM)
1/8 Scale
Sport 40
Sport Hydro

Brooklyn Maglinger (DSM)
Thunderboat
Gas Mono

Sorry for the changes :)

Edited due to a couple racers understandably needed to be with family this weekend. Heat sheet updated.

As of right now I have created the first round of heats and they are in the attached PDF, if something occurs with additional boats on race day we will update Saturday morning.

We are looking at 18 heats per round, 3 rounds each. For 1/8th Scale Nitro and Gas Scale don't forget your photos of your boats, as there will be a concourse award for both classes.

RTR FE - 5
Gas Mono Mod - 7
Gas Scale - 6
Sport 20 - 4
Classic Thunder - 12
Sport 40 - 4
B - Sport Tunnel - 4
Cracker Box - 3
B - Hydro - 3
Gas Cat - 5
Jersey Skiff - 4
Gas Sport Hydro - 6
1/8th Scale - 4 (possibly a 5th)
Gas Mono SS - 4
Open Gas - 3

Attachments

• Dennis Holt Memorial 2020 RD1a.pdf
    215.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hate to do this the day before the race, but need to drop out. Just got home from the vets with a dog that was just spayed. She gets to wear the cone of shame for seven days... Since she is normally full of energy and an escape artist, think it best for me to be here for her.

Hope all the best. Be safe!

Anyone have a B-Hydro to run we only have 2 now and we purchased trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd. If you enter and earn some points good chance you could pick up a trophy.

Thanks to everyone who could make it out today. Poured on us as we were wrapping up. Look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Dave im sure your F is bad a$$. I just wanted to stir the pot! Im ok with you being out there in open,wish you would bring your gas boat to run. our cincinnati outriggers keep getting faster hope to see you in cincinnati with your F at the record time trials in october. The record trials here are laid back youll have a blast and see some great runs.JOE
Thank you Joe,I hope to be there with gas and nitro boats,I enjoy racing always have,always will,I'm sure several racers can acknowledge that we both are fast,I know some of the best,and I'm sure you do as well,racing is to be a great time,always want to keep it that way,so cheers to you and all racers in D2 and D14

Back