ODMBA 17th Annual Invitational and D12 Points Race Aug 28-30th-updated flyer with additional class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Photos! A friend of mine stopped by Sunday at the race and took about 50 to 70 high quality digital photos of the boats in action and some of people and boats in the pit area. I do not have a website to post them to but if you will send me a description of your boat (gas or nitro, type hull, color scheme) I will send you pics that match that description. I had a blast and hope you all did as well. ODMBA Tunnel King! James Beasley. My e-mail is "[email protected]"
James, if you can get them to me I can put them on the D12 web site.

Did you get the pictures yet?

Free Photos! A friend of mine stopped by Sunday at the race and took about 50 to 70 high quality digital photos of the boats in action and some of people and boats in the pit area. I do not have a website to post them to but if you will send me a description of your boat (gas or nitro, type hull, color scheme) I will send you pics that match that description. I had a blast and hope you all did as well. ODMBA Tunnel King! James Beasley. My e-mail is "[email protected]"
James, if you can get them to me I can put them on the D12 web site.

Did you get the pictures yet?
Arrived today. Haven't had time to open the CD yet, had to take my daughter to soccer practice after work and we're in the middle of price negotiations for the house in NC. It's been a busy day...

Back