ODMBA 17th Annual Invitational and D12 Points Race Aug 28-30th-updated flyer with additional class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henrietta

17_Annual_Invitational_Flyer Updated.docYes you can all say FINALLY!

Open water is August 28th; Race days August 29th & 30th; Entry form attached - deadline is August 24th.

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• 17_Annual_Invitational_Flyer Updated.doc
    114 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
christi, what's the chance of getting you to add sport b tunnel? jr. & i will enter, & dick, james & julian should be up for it, also. if buddy's coming back up for the race, he should be in, too. please, please, purty please????

christi, what's the chance of getting you to add sport b tunnel? jr. & i will enter, & dick, james & julian should be up for it, also. if buddy's coming back up for the race, he should be in, too. please, please, purty please????
Kentley will also .

I will to if the guys let me run my Novarossi power Lynx with them..... :eek:

Ive got a spare stock boat rtr if you want to play too.Dick Loeb

Ive got a spare stock boat rtr if you want to play too.Dick Loeb
Guys we picked the classes according to the Club and District classes; In this case I'm just the messenger and Preston's in charge - I'd get with him as he is coordinating the entries this year.

I spoke with Mr Preston Hall last night. He has no problem adding the sport 21 outboard class.

Kentley

thanx, kentley! i'll get my entry in, now that i know. pm'd preston today, but you handled it for us :) . see ya at the pond!!

I should say no as none of the club members have mentioned this in an open forum. But then I would just be the bad guy and I am sure I will still get some crap about it. But if Christi wants to resend all the flyers with the additional class then why not.

I should say no as none of the club members have mentioned this in an open forum. But then I would just be the bad guy and I am sure I will still get some crap about it. But if Christi wants to resend all the flyers with the additional class then why not.
I can't make this, or any other D12 races this year for personal reasons, but it's great to see this class added. I saved Christi a bit of work by updating the flier on the D12 web site schedule page: http://www.impba12.com/2009_schedule.html ;)

Preston,

Thank you, you can be so nice sometimes. See you next month, pay back time. I have been thinking about it for 3 months. :ph34r: :ph34r:

TB <_<

Preston,

Thank you, you can be so nice sometimes. See you next month, pay back time. I have been thinking about it for 3 months. :ph34r: :ph34r:

TB <_<
It will be good to see you. I know the last trip left a bad taste in your mouth. LOL!

I can't make this, or any other D12 races this year for personal reasons, but it's great to see this class added. I saved Christi a bit of work by updating the flier on the D12 web site schedule page: http://www.impba12.com/2009_schedule.html ;)
To avoid any confusion I've updated the flyer to post on here as well for the addition of the Sport 21 Outboard Class 17_Annual_Invitational_Flyer Updated.doc

Attachments

• 17_Annual_Invitational_Flyer Updated.doc
    114 KB · Views: 11
i still dont know if i can attend so expect my registration at a later time ok thank you..

As of tonight August 9

74 boats total, of which only 57 of them make classes

Classes not filled:

B Mono

LSG Thunderboat

1/8 Scale

F Hydro

D Tunnel

LSG Mono

Crackerbox/Skiff

Open catamaran

.18 RTR

I hope next week turns up a lot of entries. It usually does.

Back