2020 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta D-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are all your scale guys?
Doug may run his but he hasn't said one way or the other.
A couple are going with FE setups, or working on new builds. There are several still in the district maybe you can talk more into signing up and racing along with you (Brad as one option)

I can't edit the first post for whatever reason, but we are pleased to announce a local volunteer Fire Department has partnered with us to offer a lunch menu while at the lake the 27th. Please consider purchasing your lunch/snacks from them the day of the race to help support our volunteer fire fighters. I will post the menu when they share it with us in the next few days.

Also, our trophies this year will be a something of use to you on a daily basis. They will be etched drinking glasses of 3 different sizes for the top 3 of each class and concourse awards for 1/8th scale and Gas Scale.

Will you run a plain open class?I have a F-hydro would like to run if possible,if nothing else,I would like to just run for testing if nobody else wants to run,I would pay my IMPBA race fee for the ability to run boat,I would be last run on each set of heats if okay

No need for trophy,just want chance to run boat,going to make changes to hull and want to test,should run well if working correctly.

Will you run a plain open class?I have a F-hydro would like to run if possible,if nothing else,I would like to just run for testing if nobody else wants to run,I would pay my IMPBA race fee for the ability to run boat,I would be last run on each set of heats if okay

David,

We have some interest in an open gas class, but none have mentioned open nitro. Depending how the day goes would determine water time for you as a single boat and not 3 for a class.

I would run in open gas with them,but they probably wont want it in that class,boat is alot faster than gas boats,if they would allow I would run in that class and race with them,but as you know with nitro,bad needle slow boat,when it's on it will be fast

I would run in open gas with them,but they probably wont want it in that class,boat is alot faster than gas boats,if they would allow I would run in that class and race with them,but as you know with nitro,bad needle slow boat,when it's on it will be fast
"boat is alot faster than gas boats" Not here in Cincinnati. Bring your F to cmbc lake and Ill race you 6 laps with a gas outrigger for a 100 dollar bill any day any time. OPEN GAS IS FOR GAS BOATS.

Open water available Friday around 2pm. Will be setting course first and as other members are available work on prep for Saturday.

Hell Mike this guy thinks I'm slow(Lol)
Dave im sure your F is bad a$$. I just wanted to stir the pot! Im ok with you being out there in open,wish you would bring your gas boat to run. our cincinnati outriggers keep getting faster hope to see you in cincinnati with your F at the record time trials in october. The record trials here are laid back youll have a blast and see some great runs.JOE

The Thornton's are out at the lake today prepping for some new gravel before this weekend, our trophies should be done Wednesday/Thursday and I will try to post a sneak peak of what you can be earning potentially. Open water is from 2 - TBD and registration is still open if you'd like to come out and join us.
Please be smart about your activities and health, if you don't feel good please stay home, and from the park board you are encouraged to wear a mask during the race but NOT required to.

Latest posts

Back