2020 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta D-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ss is stock 26 motor. if its a mod 26 you can race in open mono
No. Honestly its not a stock 26. I planned on bringing the boat due to not having raced a gas mono in several years. I seen the registration as Gas Mono so I entered. If theres enough gas monos, we can have 2 classes .so i can run?
THANKS.

On race application states GAS MONO i have a 26cc with pipe, now your changing class to SS?
Can i race my boat or Stay Home?
Joe we are offering both due to the interest in SS mono as well. I asked people to clarify which one as to not mix them up.

Joe we are offering both due to the interest in SS mono as well. I asked people to clarify which one as to not mix them up.
Thanks Kevin no problem here, Glad we have enough non stock monos for a race.Looking forward to meeting new members and seeing old friends. Im bringing a new boater,Mario for his FIRST RACE. He will love Madisons lil lake too I bet. See you there! JOE

Updated the entry list, we will be discussing with trophy shop tomorrow. Good turn out so far. Keep the entries coming.

Please enter John Carlton- Thunderboat, gas cat, and cracker box. Josh Carlton in ss mono, gas sport hydro and open gas(hydro or cat). Most importantly Payton and Chloe in FE RTR or a beginner class.

Im not bringing Gas Scale,could you when it gets closer show boat count for classes so if a class has low numbers I could switch and help save time? I dont want to race a 2-3 boat class...... Sorry just found your link to boat count

Hey Kevin,
My gas mono is a MOD. Also the thread shows myself and two others with gas sport hydros, but I don't see GSH on your spread sheet. Are you running that class?
Thanks, Rich

Rich,

As of right now on the link I have 6 in GSH along with yourself as well as have you in the Gas/Mod Mono

I can't do attachments from my phone but will post tomorrow to show if needed.

Hey Kevin,
My gas mono is a MOD. Also the thread shows myself and two others with gas sport hydros, but I don't see GSH on your spread sheet. Are you running that class?
Thanks, Rich

Im not bringing Gas Scale,could you when it gets closer show boat count for classes so if a class has low numbers I could switch and help save time? I dont want to race a 2-3 boat class...... Sorry just found your link to boat count

Mike, we have already ordered trophies and so far with the exception of Nitro RTR and Open Nitro there are at least 3 boats per class:
Sport 20 - 4
Sport 40 - 4
Thunder boat - 11
1/8th Scale Nitro - 3
Gas Scale - 5
Gas Mono/mod - 7
Gas Mono/SS - 4
Cracker Box - 3
Gas Cat -5
B-Sport Tunnel - 4
B-Hydro - 3
Gas Sport Hydro - 6
Jersey Skiff - 4
Open Gas - 3
FE RTR - 5

Additional entries accepted just would prefer the ones that are at 3 only none of those individuals drop or we have a wasted trophy.

Back