Miss Circus Circus WOF Build thread for Fast Electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started sponson sheeting last night. I will get pics soon! mike

Jeezz Mike, at the rate your going it's gonna' take YEARS for you to build that thing.
tongue.gif

Well, I would have had it done earlier, but I received a kneeler order, and helped design, then built a new gas tunnel. That ate up the better part of 2 months, so now I am back on it full steam. I am also working on that Atlas 36" build in the other thread, built 3 woodstuff FE tunnels, a whiplash 20 FE, and tested a Shaman FE! If you take all that out of the equation, I have spent exactly 4.27 hours building this 1/8th scale!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

:D :D :D :D :p :ph34r:

................................................................. PM sent .............................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, cant wait to see the end result. nice wood working! What the best way you are attaching the bling nuts so that in time they dont fall back out?

Hey, The blind nuts for the turn fin have a layer of glass behind them. I am on hold again with this project until my custom hardware arrives. Until then, enjoy my Atlas 36" dumas build! haha,Mike

Kevin, here are some pics of the turbine tube. I will be getting my epoxy cowlings in the mail this week. For those that were interested, they are almost ready for production! Mike

IMGP1016Large.jpg

IMGP1017Large.jpg

IMGP1020Large.jpg

Hydro, I will send you a PM hopefully tonight with some details. I need to show you my Atlas decal set as well, you might like it. Mike

Here are the atlas decals. Both for the 36" dumas, and the 1/8th scale hulls. The original dumas decals are in the back. Mike

IMGP1415.jpg

George, A friend in California did all the mold work. He has one more thing to finish up, but the price will be around $100 shipped I think. Mike

Ok, updates. The top deck has been installed, and trimmed. I am now finishing up fitting hardware. I am also working on seam sealing, and getting the final epoxy coats finished on the hull. Then comes the radio box installation. Also, this hull has a new owner, Tim Zier. He was looking for a Circus hull, and I offered it up. It will not be the Miller Highlife boat anymore, it is now going back to being the Circus Circus hull. I will be doing the complete finishing of the build, and then will be doing all the paintwork. Then it gets shipped off to Tim. Here are some current pics. My timeline for completion is less than a month now. Mike

DSCF8119Large.jpg

DSCF8120Large.jpg

DSCF8121Large.jpg

DSCF8122Large.jpg

Latest posts

Back