July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make it 10 count me in for F Hydro and Twin Nitro Rigger doing the registration when i arrive home..

i forgot to add Open Tunnel ha..

Julian
Get the Twin Ready to do battle Julian . There will be water flying as high as the Trees in Huntsville Soon.... Nice size lake, Concrete launch area, easy access pit area, Motels & Restaurnts close by to.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten sounds about right for twins as of now from what I see from you all. As soon as I get the entries from David I will post them here.

I don't know about discount rate as of yet. I am sure that Bill Zuber will know.

Dam I just remembered the WTC at charleston SC I'm gonna have to pass I really want to go but it's the same weekend that sucks. I'll go next year.

julian

Well I got a special rate for all of our Model boating events being held in Huntsville it is at LaQuinta Inns & Suites Huntsville Space Center EAST 3141 University Drive NW Huntsville, AL 35816 Phone 1-256-533-0756. In order to get the rate you need to call the hotel directly and ask for the special IMPBA rate of $49 + tax per night. This rate is also good for our records trials 4 of them this year. The managers name is Vicki. See all you all soon!

Dam I just remembered the WTC at charleston SC I'm gonna have to pass I really want to go but it's the same weekend that sucks. I'll go next year.

julian
Ok Julian if you want to play with the big boys you will have to come to Huntsville. LOL

julian
Go ahead to Tunnelmania S/C, I have been dispatched to Kick some Twin ass in Huntsville... :lol: :blink:

Well we got permission to move the ski Jump out of our race area.
The ramp has been such an ICON. We may have seperation anxiety !!!!!!!!!!!! Doc
Doc, Dont forget to work on the TWEN.......Were are going to Engage in May......... :huh: :blink: B)
You heard it here first folks……..

Joe W and Doc are getting engaged in May and they are going to have twins.

Congratulations. :wub:

That's going to be one ugly baby. :lol: :lol:

B

Come on Over Buckie..... WE will be waiting for that jag to take a bite of it.. for dinner..... I`ll bring the BBQ Sauce for the Jag. Julian what does BBQ JAG taste like?? :huh: :blink: :lol: :lol: WE WILL KNOW SOON!!

Joey,

JagIII's taste like fine Kobe Bone-In-Filet, please don't ruin it with BBQ sauce.

:p

B

Back