July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great News....... We plan to be there & will Donate a Super Nice F Mono ShootOut Award to Give away to the WINNER of the F mono class......
well I guess I might have to keep my f-mono now, I haven't won a first place f-mono in Huntsville since 2005. go ahead Joe and get

her ready and all shinny I like it to shine . :p

Mark
Yup, My F - Open Mono`s are Ready to Rock!!! I let them see the Black One in Charleston!! The Purple One is Faster!! Both with RS101`s It makes Cliff nervous when I carry the purple One to a Race....... :eek: & SO... #3 Red Flake 44 one is Under Const..... Well MR Mark thats 3 - 44 Seaducer Mono`s you will have to deal with in Huntsville from the Warren Camp in 2011.... YOU Better bring a spare for the Huntsville race ?????? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there room in the lake for a few more??? Have a new RED BARON 44 SD3 myself that will be looking for some shake down time................. B) :) :ph34r: Not to mention the "Sticker fest" :lol: :lol: :D

:D

Is there room in the lake for a few more??? Have a new RED BARON 44 SD3 myself that will be looking for some shake down time................. B) :) :ph34r: Not to mention the "Sticker fest" :lol: :lol: :D
You got Guns mounted on the Red Baron????? :huh: ... I was thinking about getting a HEMI for Mine???????? :blink: :D

The race flier looks AWESOME. Great job Paul!!!!!!. The quality of the flier is representative of the quality of the site and the race. DOC
Thanks Doc, and with the new and improved dock, and safety fence installed at the first of the year we have a top notch location for boat racing! Huntsville IS the place to boat race in 2011!!!

This is great News....... We plan to be there & will Donate a Super Nice F Mono ShootOut Award to Give away to the WINNER of the F mono class......
well I guess I might have to keep my f-mono now, I haven't won a first place f-mono in Huntsville since 2005. go ahead Joe and get

Mark
Yup, My F - Open Mono`s are Ready to Rock!!! I let them see the Black One in Charleston!! The Purple One is Faster!! Both with RS101`s It makes Cliff nervous when I carry the purple One to a Race....... :eek: & SO... #3 Red Flake 44 one is Under Const..... Well MR Mark thats 3 - 44 Seaducer Mono`s you will have to deal with in Huntsville from the Warren Camp in 2011.... YOU Better bring a spare for the Huntsville race ?????? :huh:
:D Joe,you see the little smiley face with the pearly whites? thats me when I run around you and the Purple Seaducer crossing the finish line slowing down so you can congradulate

me from the great sportsman you are. i;ll be using one of those cord pullers for the open mono categories,their pretty fast to. ;)

Mark

Mark
:D Joe,you see the little smiley face with the pearly whites? thats me when I run around you and the Purple Seaducer crossing the finish line slowing down so you can congradulate

me from the great sportsman you are. i;ll be using one of those cord pullers for the open mono categories,their pretty fast to. ;)

Mark
I hear Ya....Bring it........

Mark

Mark
I hear Ya....Bring it........

Ya not right!!! But your not wrong LOL

Mark

Mark
Mark W KEEP SHOWING those Pearly Whites :D I`ll take the F Mon o & wash them out for you.... Nothing like a Cold Spray of water in your face early in the Morn... Bring some Help too!!!!! :lol: :blink: :lol: :blink: :lol:

Here is the race flyer for the Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitational.

The dates are April 30 , May 1 ,2011.

This is one if the best sites in the country. We invite everyone to come and lets have a great race.
Could some one please clarify AB Mono & Hydro and CD Hydro

Do .12 thru .21 engines run together?
That is correct Rick. This come from the old school when there were a few A and C class boats. But were not enough for a class. So the two classes were combined. This was also done with E and F class many years ago.

Somebody Please get the Gene Taylor Twin Award out & Get it Polished in the Winter Months. Mark do you have a pic of it? I had it for 1 year & Will be Returning in 2011 to get it again....... :huh: :lol: :blink:

Somebody Please get the Gene Taylor Twin Award out & Get it Polished in the Winter Months. Mark do you have a pic of it? I had it for 1 year & Will be Returning in 2011 to get it again....... :huh: :lol: :blink:
I will drag it out and take some pictures of it. But I will show how many times my name has been on it.

I will drag it out and take some pictures of it. But I will show how many times my name has been on it.
Bullard Warren & Lutz that should about cover it...... Take a pic & show them what there racing for in TWIN NITRO HYDRO Class April/May Huntsville race........

Bullard Warren & Lutz that should about cover it...... Take a pic & show them what there racing for in TWIN NITRO HYDRO Class April/May Huntsville race........

You forgot Harry Gerhart.

Here are a few pictures. I will try and take some better ones.

DSC00927.JPG

DSC00925.JPG

Mark You know I got into this about the time Gene Taylor got out. I know he is a IMPBA Hall of Fame Member. Do you know any of his stats. I read somewhere he done like 27-28 Internats events without missing a single one?... B)

Mark You know I got into this about the time Gene Taylor got out. I know he is a IMPBA Hall of Fame Member. Do you know any of his stats. I read somewhere he done like 27-28 Internats events without missing a single one?... B)
I met Gene my first IMPBA race 1981 at Memphis TN. Saw him at every race I when to there after. My old running buddy Bob Londress (before Doc) and him got to be good friends. When Gene came to the Huntsville race he would always stay with Bob. And this included his wife of the time. I remember two. Bob's wife got to be good friends with the two wifes too. If I remember correctly the rule about alcohol on the drivers stand came from their CDing one of the Internats in Huntsville. I remember one day they got pretty rip.

For his stats of Internats events I do not know. I know that he has been to every one since I have been in it. I remember my first Internats in 1984 Bartow FL., Gene, Possem Moran, John Hall, John Equa, Vernen Barnes, and myself went to Disneyworld's Epcol for one of our off days. On the way back we stopped at a country night club outside Lakeland and Gene got a little tight and was on the dance floor with some woman (he was single at the time) doing the two step on his walking sticks. What a site. Of course Bartow is where I met my X wife and I boy wish that I had left that alone. LOL

But Gene was a true model boater and a great guy and would give you the shirt off his back. A lot of fun to be around at the Internats or any race. I am glad he was one of my friends.

Maybe some other people can bring in their storys about Gene Taylor and John Hall.

I met Gene my first IMPBA race 1981 at Memphis TN. Saw him at every race I when to there after. My old running buddy Bob Londress (before Doc) and him got to be good friends. When Gene came to the Huntsville race he would always stay with Bob. And this included his wife of the time. I remember two. Bob's wife got to be good friends with the two wifes too. If I remember correctly the rule about alcohol on the drivers stand came from their CDing one of the Internats in Huntsville. I remember one day they got pretty rip.

For his stats of Internats events I do not know. I know that he has been to every one since I have been in it. I remember my first Internats in 1984 Bartow FL., Gene, Possem Moran, John Hall, John Equa, Vernen Barnes, and myself went to Disneyworld's Epcol for one of our off days. On the way back we stopped at a country night club outside Lakeland and Gene got a little tight and was on the dance floor with some woman (he was single at the time) doing the two step on his walking sticks. What a site. Of course Bartow is where I met my X wife and I boy wish that I had left that alone.

But Gene was a true model boater and a great guy and would give you the shirt off his back. A lot of fun to be around at the Internats or any race. I am glad he was one of my friends.

Maybe some other people can bring in their storys about Gene Taylor and John Hall.

I've heard you showed up in Bama a few weeks later riding in a Greyhound Bus with no money. That's the story told by the old timers here in Knoxville. Is it true. I thought Hilda Taylor donated the trophy.

Latest posts

Back