I must say....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Rodney,

Hey did you get the cup worked out on the 1440 ?

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Gene, no, never did. The thing came on so violently that it would literally lift the entire boat straight up out of the water. I was never able to get it tamed down enough to run laps with. I have the x442 at the same speed though, so all is well.

Sounds like the same issue I had Rodney until I was able to tame it down.

Who has one of those old XT21's or what ever they are called? the precurser to the XTR21 which has an open cockpit...looked realyl good, especially for its day!!!

Kris,
I have Tommy Lee's original moulds for this pre XT/XTR 21 hull. Mic H has the 7.5 version moulds of this hull. I was thinking about having some of these 21 LeeCraft vintage boats built and offered but I do not know who we could get to build them. I also have a couple of the original XT21's as well.

I still have a XT120 in storage. I haven't had it out of the box in several years, might have to pull it out for nostalgia's sake.

Ron,

My vote would be Shawn, he loves laying glass, just ask him :D :ph34r:

aaannnndddd Team Ugly joins the thread :) good to see people still tinkering with designs, even if it has started with an existing design!

COME ON, who else has some stuff to show us all here???

Lower Mods.JPG

IMAG0317.jpg

Ron,

My vote would be Shawn, he loves laying glass, just ask him :D :ph34r:

aaannnndddd Team Ugly joins the thread :) good to see people still tinkering with designs, even if it has started with an existing design!

COME ON, who else has some stuff to show us all here???

Nice! I've been thinking of putting the OS hinge plate on a lawless lower for a while as well. Every time I start laying it out I just cant bring myself to cut the hinge clamps off the back lol. Why do you cut the window out of the side like that?

Brian

7.5cc Lower with 3.5cc adapter plate, uses 3/16 flex.

Also have one with a 7.5cc adapter plate on the way.

IMG_1193.JPG

New PTO assembly by KRE for a 35plus which accepts a 3/16 flex.

attachicon.gif
IMG_1197.JPG
Thats what I need, but in 1/8 flex! Does it match the OS lower?

Yep, the bolt pattern will also be an exact match for an OS lower.

This one is for a 14.5mm crank engine.

Well here is a question?????

What lower unit do you prefer and why?

I run lawless mainly because I purchased my first lawless before the OS came out and stuck with the same unit for consistency and ease. Even though my last lawless 21 lower was new OS prop shaft version. 2 other ones are K&B style.

Dave

Try'd them all,

Came back to K&B cause they are simple,easy to rebuild and cheap.

Plus, Lots of parts on Ebay.

Gene

OS for me also. Most reliable, adjustable, well built lower out there. Gradual cable sweep and great prop shaft. Just works for me.

Latest posts

Back