I must say....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

That without Mike's threads on here it would be a complete ghost town these days. What the heck happened??

Why is no one else doing any hull development? With the power at our disposal I thought there would be heaps of new esigns hitting the water to take advantage.

With that being said, lets go over hat everyone has been running/racing lately...

Hull:

Motor:

Lower Unit:

Pipe:

Prop (or what it started out as):

Picture must be uploaded also :)

Hull: HTB 290

Motor: Nova 7M

Lower Unit: OS

Pipe: SPP (I think it's an RS)

Prop: X442

It has been quiet kris. How are your designs going?

Tim drove your FE that I have the other day. I think he liked it.

image.jpg

VS1/TS3 cowl

K&B 3.5 with MM

GR 40x53

Agree Kris,

The forum use ta be buzz'n

Dunno Man,

Gene

Pics in gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Hull: ML Boatworks NX300
Motor: Mongar OS
Pipe: N/A
Prop: Sholund x442

The only picture I have of it currently. No action shots with it.

IMG_20130303_200048_zpsdc7b911c.jpg

40 Tunnel Heat Racing:

LeeCraft 460

NR 46

SPP

40 Tunnel SAW:

Shaman by VANS Racing

NR 46

SPP

20 Tunnel SAW:

Taboo by VANS Racing

NR 21 KEEP

SPP

E/Open Tunnel

Pro Glass by Tidwell

K&B 67

Equi Big Belly

Kris,

I hear its the calm before the storm. Could big news be coming soon????... :eek:

Hull: Vans Racing Lynx

Motor: OS 21XM V2

Pipe: N/A

Prop: Sholund ABC 40x53/2 Lynx_Stock.jpg

Hull: Vision 20 (build in progress)

Motor: GO 7-port or Project-X

Pipe: SPP-NR21

Prop: Start with 40x53/2 Vision_20.jpg

Hull: Vision 40

Motor: Novarossi 46

Lower Unit: K&B

Pipe: SPP

Prop: 1450 Vision_40.jpg Vision_40_finley.jpg

AJM45 rigger, AA45, AA pipe, assorted props,.. 90% done

ML SX400, Speed master hardware, front radio box, on hold a bit till I can afford another 40 motor. 70% done

AJM Sport21 ,.. new design.. co designed with ML, built for nitro, ZIPP super mount direct fir, designed to have the hull glued together in probably 3-4 hours,.. flat plane running surfaces, fully tabbed assemly.. no way to really build it wrong,,, (unless your a total doorknob) Kit still in the box till 40 rigger is done. Paul Renna has one pretty complete and looks fantastic. This boat is real promising,. The design has thick laminate side panels,. built in engine rails running transom to tub front,.. wide open tub, tanks will be exposed,.. not hidden under top skins.. they are designed to me placed on both sides of motor to maintain CG.. Possibly LEXAN cowl coming for this boat.. Actually real excited about that one.,.,

AC Models sp40,.. just a hull I love.. no idea when I'll get it built up... I have the hardware..

Warhead,Nelson,Silver Bullet, K&B. Still to early to tell if I am going to like this hull or not. The engine is still too squeaky tight with only about a half gallon of fuel through it to start making any real power.Brought it to the race last Sunday to just run with the pack and get some more fuel through the engine, but with the 98 degree temps and the engine being so tight it didn't want to pull the X 450 I put on it. The engine will be broken in and the boat dialed in before the next race on the 14th.

HTB290
Novarrossi RX21, K&B 7.5 lower. Gadjet pipe. Own X442. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=46&pos=31

Vision 21
Hybrid Nova RX21 /Tecnopower bits, OS lower, Irwin stamped pipe, own X442. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=18321&fullsize=1

Villain S1, stock OS, own X442. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=46&pos=30

PS295
Aqua 2030kv, OS lower, Kris Flynn adapter, T120 esc. Own 42 x 55. http://gtmurph.smugmug.com/Hobbies/AMPBA-National-2013#!/i-v9wQNpz/A

I haven't had any of my .21 boats wet yet this year,inboard or outboard as I have been preoccupied with my .45's, my .67 and my twin .91. But I will be painting and doing final assembly on my Lynx and my NS295 this week while I'm on vacation. Lynx,Mac,Gadget Craft,OS. NS295,OS. They will take their place among my fleet of B and Sport .21 tunnels which include my Vision,RB Concept,Cooper,OS, Nemesis,Mac,Silver Bullet HP, OS and Villain, K&B SS.

Vision/ NR 35plus21/Lawless/ SPP NR/Prather 220

Leecraft SAW prototype/ Orion CRF/ K&B/ propshop 4020

40 Tunnel Heat Racing:

LeeCraft 460

NR 46

SPP

40 Tunnel SAW:

Shaman by VANS Racing

NR 46

SPP

20 Tunnel SAW:

Taboo by VANS Racing

NR 21 KEEP

SPP

E/Open Tunnel

Pro Glass by Tidwell

K&B 67

Equi Big Belly

20 Tunnel SAW:

Taboo by VANS Racing

NR 21 KEEP

SPP

Did I miss something? A TABOO by VANS racing?

New 20 tunnel???????????????????????

40 Tunnel Heat Racing:

LeeCraft 460

NR 46

SPP

40 Tunnel SAW:

Shaman by VANS Racing

NR 46

SPP

20 Tunnel SAW:

Taboo by VANS Racing

NR 21 KEEP

SPP

E/Open Tunnel

Pro Glass by Tidwell

K&B 67

Equi Big Belly
20 Tunnel SAW:

Taboo by VANS Racing

NR 21 KEEP

SPP

Did I miss something? A TABOO by VANS racing?

New 20 tunnel???????????????????????
Where are your pics Ron?

yeah Ron, post pics man, or i will ban you from this thread! haha

And please dont post pictures of all your boats (or you James) as the forum might go over it bandwidth :)

I don't have any pictures on this computer, I will post some tomorrow of my weapons...

Nice to know about the old girl Bryan, are you running a 'spec' setup on it still?

Yeah mate still spec. It needs a new coat of paint cos she looks rough but it still goes great!

You might see it soon...

I am down at the coast this weekend. I will post some pics next week on this thread. Don't want to get kicked off!!!....lol

Latest posts

Back