Thin ice?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

A' Don Ferrette,
I'm skating on thin ice? Why for treating people they way they have treated me in the past? I too, am a long standing member. I'm done with putting my head down at the rude ones who sarcastically and condescendly try to belittle people. In that case it was the IMPBA and newcomers.

My post on the Lynx copy was because someone bashed the IMPBA and newcomers for no reason "Bashing a organisation and newcomers (Thats positive A')?"
Thin ice? Why because I tell it like I see it?

Yes copies are usually better and at a cheaper cost. That's my opinion and I have a right to it. the words I use, hey...I am from the city of Chicago. The way I type is the way I talk. although, I'm a highly educated person I don't beat around the bush with a bunch of freaking pleasantries. It's called being direct and to the point.

Got a problem with people having an opinion or a different personality? If negativity is telling it how it is or how one sees it, or having a different opinion, or not kissing arse than yes by all means... I am negative. To them I am negative, maybe to me they are negative and offencive, I took offence to that IMPBA and newcomer bash. So, I posted my opinion.
Maybe the ones complaining are the ones with the "self entitled belief that everyone automatically owes them respect or how others should act and/or, post.
(What because the guy who designed the original Lynx said something rude, I should say thank you to him?) I placed my opinion as I count too.
Maybe they and you, think they are superior but FYI they are not. They are however the same as everyone else. Maybe they're the ones with the problem. It's like whenever someone doesn't bow down and kiss their feet or follow them religiously and have different view, they complain and that's not my problem.

My problem is when people act like they are gods and everyone must bow down and praise them. Not happening.

It's real simple: I am nice to people who are nice to me. I am rude to the ones who are condescending and belittling. I always start out nice but the second someone is condescending or belittling, I return it.

I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm the one who will treat people the way they treat others and myself.

Respect is earned not granted.

You should have a talk with them.

Last edited:
A' Don Ferrette,
I'm skating on thin ice? Why for treating people they way they have treated me in the past? I too, am a long standing member. I'm done with putting my head down at the rude ones who sarcastically and condescendly try to belittle people. In that case it was the IMPBA and newcomers.

My post on the Lynx copy was because someone bashed the IMPBA and newcomers for no reason "Bashing a organisation and newcomers (Thats positive A')?"

Yes copies are usually better and at a cheaper cost. That's my opinion and I have a right to it. the words I use, hey...I am from the city of Chicago. The way I type is the way I talk. although, I'm a highly educated person I don't beat around the bush with a bunch of freaking pleasantries. It's called being direct and to the point.

Got a problem with people having an opinion or a different personality? If negativity is telling it how it is or how one sees it, or having a different opinion, or not kissing arse than yes by all means... I am negative. To them I am negative, maybe to me they are negative and offencive, I took offence to that IMPBA and newcomer bash. So, I posted my opinion.
Maybe the ones complaining are the ones with the "self entitled belief that everyone automatically owes them respect or how others should act and/or, post.
(What because the guy who designed the original Lynx said something rude, I should say thank you to him?) I placed my opinion as I count too.
Maybe they and you, think they are superior but FYI they are not. They are however the same as everyone else. Maybe they're the ones with the problem. It's like whenever someone doesn't bow down and kiss their feet or follow them religiously and have different view, they complain and that's not my problem.

My problem is when people act like they are gods and everyone must bow down and praise them. Not happening.

It's real simple: I am nice to people who are nice to me. I am rude to the ones who are condescending and belittling. I always start out nice but the second someone is condescending or belittling, I return it.

I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm the one who will treat people the way they treat others and myself.

You are a constant “**** stirrer”
Then you strut around holier then thou.
im shocked he even put you on thin ice.
maybe there’s a playground you can go be a bully on? Maybe one in Chicago? That would fix the problem. Lmao

Mr. Burns you have never in the last month or so say anything positive on here since you came back.

You here that????? Peace and quiet. Thanks Don.

I always find it odd when people dont want to take a look at them selves even when people point it out to them. We all have our faults. It is how you deal with it that makes day.

A' Don Ferrette,

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back