C.M.B. 2005 All Tunnel Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
topfuel443 said:
wheres those Atwells at? havent had a good smack session in a while and no one else wants to step up to the plate. 
This is gonna be my last race in the States for quite a few years, hopefully there will be some good enough competition to make it a fun race.....

~James "I aint scared of no Beardens" Clegg :rolleyes:

112803[/snapback]

Clegg You better be scared of a bearden I bet she could drive a 20 boat for more than 5 laps with out what ever it was you called your self doing oh yea it was sucking HAAAAAAAAAA. :lol:

VansRacing said:
Today, Talley broke our local 40 modified 2-lap record. He is getting real loud.He put it up and said that the next time it cranks, it will at the Shootout.

He is mailing his entry this week.

20 Sport / Lynx

20 Mod / Lynx

40 Sport / Shaman

40 Mod / Shaman

E-F Tunnel / Shaman

Open Tunnel / Shaman

-Carl,

112844[/snapback]

So what does that mean we should be scared for two laps HAAAA It takes 6 to win a race. Fastest boat don't allways win the race.

Now don't you Tunnel Guys be holding back on the Smack Talk. Lets get by all the Idle Pleasant Chatter and ya'll tell each other how you REALLY FEEL. :lol:

Scott

Scott, Im still trying to figure out who Gator is before I unleash the smacketh. :unsure:

~James

topfuel443 said:
Scott, Im still trying to figure out who Gator is before I unleash the smacketh.  :unsure:
~James

112906[/snapback]

The one you asked for ass hopper I mean grass hopper.

Gator is trying to fill in the blanks.

I never said it was the "fastest" 2-lap time ever recorded at our pond...I could have meant it was the "slowest" time ever recorded at our pond. LOL

-Carl,

VansRacing said:
Gator is trying to fill in the blanks.
I never said it was the "fastest" 2-lap time ever recorded at our pond...I could have meant it was the "slowest" time ever recorded at our pond. LOL

-Carl,

112925[/snapback]

Hey Carle fast or slow I am just glad to hear that you guys are making laps after the storm.

And now back to the smack I can't wait to get to good ol Walterboro??? Because some body gonna get a WHOOPIN could be Santa clause Rushing Could be Horse shoe head Whitten could be Onno Premo or Mike Tally whacker. Not sure who it will be yet but some body gonna get it handed to them Heck it might even be one of them Atwell sisters. But I am thinking it's gonna be Donna Gilbert and her BEEAUCH Gaberial. hahahahahahahahaha Lets get it on.

topfuel443 said:
JOHN OTTO
GENE MONGAR

GENE HARVEY

DENNIS HARVEY

JIMMY EDDLEMAN

DAVID ASHMORE

CHARLES HAWKINS

BUTCH JACKSON

JIM IRWIN

ALLEN AMICK

STEVE CIRMELLA

JERRY DUNLAP (come on Jerry, you can make the trip)

MARK HOPPER

JOHN BROWN

ECT.........ECT.........ECT......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Where Are You Guys ??????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This premier event is right around the corner, there are a ton of "Tunnel Heads" out there, now is your chance to show everyone what youve got. Weve got some very fast guys already signed up with a bunch more making promises. Promises are not going to get you into this race, only entries will do that! SO GET THEM TO US!!!

All 8 classes have been filled with atleast a minimum boat count, so they all WILL run. Go here to see who has entered so far

http://www.rmhalliday.com/obtentry.html

Being that we only have 8 classes to run, this will be a laid back race (the only way we know how to do it), there will be pleanty of time between heats to get you stuff ready for the next round, dont worry, we wont leave anyone behind...

We have some VERY nice awards to give out for every class, including the specialty classes (even one for the Ugliest Boat Award(Im predicting one of the Atwells will win this)).

If you have never raced or partied with us before, dont miss this chance!

~James

112142[/snapback]

Yea Yea Yea I know i am late responding to this but better to be late on the clock than dead befor the start. Gaberial is correct I have'nt got to out run Jimmy and David in a long time. I'm not sure but I have probably out run most of these guys in the past so heres their chance to redeam their selves. So drop your c-cks and grab your socks and get those entries in. DO NOT MAKE ME CALL HERB STEWART UP because over the years we have all had our butts handed to us be the tunnel boat guru. at least once if not more. Thats where otto learned how to mill from HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

One of the top prizes for the raffle of the CMB OB Tunnel Championships was received today. It is a TopSpeed2 Tunnel Boat, almost ready to run, designed by Jerry Dunlap, donated by the manufacturer, AquaCraft Models - Hobbico. It is bright Orange (easy to see for these aging eyes) and a real neat boat. It has all of the hardware and even the fuel tank. It is the first time I have seen one up close and from a former tunnel racer I am really impressed with it. This is not just an entry level boat but will be a highly competitive race boat. Most gracious thanks from CMB to Russ Williamson and Bill Madaio of Hobbico, our sponsors, for their generosity of the boat and the sponsorship of a set of trophies for the race.

There are just 11 days remaining for race entries to come in. Please do not delay.

Gator -- Where is your entry at?????? Unless you are going under another name and I do not have it!

Dont worry John, you have his entry.

Hey there Tonya/Toni/Tony/Mitch'sBitch/Gator"00"/ or whatever other alias you can come up with, I have a riddle for ya.

What do you call Budlight and Southern Comfort when mixed?

RAAALLLPPPHHH !!!!!

Hey Tonya, you dropped some Ice Cream on your shirt. :D

(little inside joke fellas)

You guys have to call up ole Herb, tell him to take his Geritol and come on out to the pond.

Tell Jim Irwin we expect him there as well.

~James

Okay, I went over to Talley's house and took him a stamp...that's right, he didn't have a stamp so I drove all the way over there so he could mail off his entry tomorrow (remember, gas aint cheap these days). Before I left, I put the entry form in the mail box and raised the flag so you should have it in a couple of days.

Oh, I also took him his new open tunnel. That should keep him busy for awhile. When I left he was loving on an old 11cc O/B that he said the Attwells would not be happy seeing again.

The things I do for these guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
VansRacing said:
Okay, I went over to Talley's house and took him a stamp...that's right, he didn't have a stamp so I drove all the way over there so he could mail off his entry tomorrow (remember, gas aint cheap these days). Before I left, I put the entry form in the mail box and raised the flag so you should have it in a couple of days.
Oh, I also took him his new open tunnel. That should keep him busy for awhile. When I left he was loving on an old 11cc O/B that he said the Attwells would not be happy seeing again.

The things I do for these guys...

112992[/snapback]

Carl I bet they call you mister mom up there in them hills. And Mitch is always glad to see you guys {you know he's funny like that} ;)

John Knight said:
One of the top prizes for the raffle of the CMB OB Tunnel Championships was received today.  It is a TopSpeed2 Tunnel Boat, almost ready to run, designed by Jerry Dunlap, donated by the manufacturer, AquaCraft Models - Hobbico.  It is bright Orange (easy to see for these aging eyes) and a real neat boat.  It has all of the hardware and even the fuel tank.  It is the first time I have seen one up close and from a former tunnel racer I am really impressed with it.  This is not just an entry level boat but will be a highly competitive race boat.  Most gracious thanks from CMB to Russ Williamson and Bill Madaio of Hobbico, our sponsors, for their generosity of the boat and the sponsorship of a set of trophies for the race.
There are just 11 days remaining for race entries to come in.  Please do not delay.

Gator --  Where is your entry at??????  Unless you are going under another name and I do not have it!

112969[/snapback]

Oh do not worry Mr Knight i'll be there. And yes you are corect the t2 is a competitve boat UNLESS you let Gaberial drive it.

I was hoping that Mr Hopper and Mr Otto would be donating to the raffle could always use some fuel or silver bullet pipe HINT HINT ;)

topfuel443 said:
wheres those Atwells at? havent had a good smack session in a while and no one else wants to step up to the plate. 
This is gonna be my last race in the States for quite a few years, hopefully there will be some good enough competition to make it a fun race.....

112803[/snapback]

Yeah hopefully there will be some good competition because so far that list doesn't look too challenging. Where's the fast guys at? It's ashame, I thought this was going to be a Tunnel Championship, not Tunnel balleigh. Hey Mr Carl, the Mike's are bringing their pink dresses with the built in tutus right? It's only fair that they should wear them as they get outrun in the stock class. Bring on the two lap boat :lol: .

Hey just to let you guys on a little secret, Bald Eagle Clegg cheats when he races. You see, as he races, he uses his enormous dome to reflect the sun's rays at the other racers, therefore blinding them for a brief moment, and then attempts to pass them. He will do this continuously throughout the race until he hits a buoy, a dead boat, and/or...what was that thing that you did with the Topspeed 2? Oh yeah, spin out while leading the race. Oh well James, better luck next time.

~Mitch Jr.

(Reighning Smack Talking Champion)

PS: Oh yeah, my dad wants to know whats the deal with Don R., John Otto, and Steve H. He mentioned something about you guys sharing a room together with one king size bed. That must be a down south thing. You should hear some of their stories... :eek: .

"Where's the fast guys at?" "Tunnel Balleigh?"

Smacking words little man!!!

If you remember my HTB did a wonderful "Balleigh" in the rough water to win the Spring Nats. Hmmm...I wonder how many other box stock motors have ever won that race. :lol: :lol:

OMC Racing...we don't brag about horsepower....we love rough water. :rolleyes:

jaxracer said:
topfuel443 said:

112803[/snapback]

Yeah hopefully there will be some good competition because so far that list doesn't look too challenging. Where's the fast guys at? It's ashame, I thought this was going to be a Tunnel Championship, not Tunnel balleigh. Hey Mr Carl, the Mike's are bringing their pink dresses with the built in tutus right? It's only fair that they should wear them as they get outrun in the stock class. Bring on the two lap boat :lol: .

Hey just to let you guys on a little secret, Bald Eagle Clegg cheats when he races. You see, as he races, he uses his enormous dome to reflect the sun's rays at the other racers, therefore blinding them for a brief moment, and then attempts to pass them. He will do this continuously throughout the race until he hits a buoy, a dead boat, and/or...what was that thing that you did with the Topspeed 2? Oh yeah, spin out while leading the race. Oh well James, better luck next time.

~Mitch Jr.

(Reighning Smack Talking Champion)

PS: Oh yeah, my dad wants to know whats the deal with Don R., John Otto, and Steve H. He mentioned something about you guys sharing a room together with one king size bed. That must be a down south thing. You should hear some of their stories... :eek: .

113064[/snapback]

Mike said:

That the Alabama Smack Busters are going to get you! AGAIN

Hey Guys, here is some hotel info for all you "planners", that want to make reservations....

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?itty=...=&fpri=1&aasl=1

There are alot more Hotels in the area that are not listed on this link, that are cheaper as well, you will have to hunt for them when you get here though.

We stayed at the "Deluxe Inn" at our last race for $36.00 per night, not exactly a 5 star hotel, but it was good enough for a tired boat racer to get a shower and a place to sleep. no problems with the rooms there whatsoever, we will probably end up staying there again. The number and address is:

Deluxe Inn

33 Campground Rd

Walterboro, SC 29488

(843) 538-3233

~James :D

well, my link didnt exactly work, but heres the jist of it...

Best Western of Walterboro

843-538 -3600

1428 Sniders Hwy

Walterboro, SC

Comfort Inn And Stes Walterbo

843-538-5911

97 Downs Ln

Walterboro, SC

Days Inn Walterboro

843 538-2933

1787 Sniders Hwy

Walterboro, SC