C.M.B. 2005 All Tunnel Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we were going to put you on stage and let you dance in your THONG !!!!

The Lady's would have paid for your trip in dollar bills...... :blink:

Butch :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
bobby you got me on that one for sure it sets in the other bedroom collecting dust.

allen

bzubee said:
Hey what ever happened to the picture of the smoked lynx taken at the INTERNATS?  I never did see any pictures.
110706[/snapback]

Yea... seriously... we need that one.. lol.. and i need to get the one of Tony Atwell the next morining after the "Southern Comfort" he got in Tennessee... LMAO!!!!!!!

~Danielle

waterbug said:
And we were going to put you on stage and let you dance in your THONG !!!!   
The Lady's would have paid for your trip in dollar bills......  :blink:

Butch :eek:

110738[/snapback]

hahaha no comment!!!! :D :unsure:

OK guys, let's get cracking and get the entries in. The race is just a month away. The entry form is attached to the first post on this thread. The fall Atlanta race in about 10 days has absolutely NO tunnel boats entered so many of you are holding back. We trust it is for this race.

There are only 8 classes so frequency conflicts are quite possible. Those that come in last with the same freq as a previously entered boat will have to change. If you delay in getting your entry in that may be YOU. Avoid it and get your entry in now. 40 boats have entered to date. Some club members are still due in so the number will go up quickly.

JOHN OTTO

GENE MONGAR

GENE HARVEY

DENNIS HARVEY

JIMMY EDDLEMAN

DAVID ASHMORE

CHARLES HAWKINS

BUTCH JACKSON

JIM IRWIN

ALLEN AMICK

STEVE CIRMELLA

JERRY DUNLAP (come on Jerry, you can make the trip)

MARK HOPPER

JOHN BROWN

ECT.........ECT.........ECT......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Where Are You Guys ??????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This premier event is right around the corner, there are a ton of "Tunnel Heads" out there, now is your chance to show everyone what youve got. Weve got some very fast guys already signed up with a bunch more making promises. Promises are not going to get you into this race, only entries will do that! SO GET THEM TO US!!!

All 8 classes have been filled with atleast a minimum boat count, so they all WILL run. Go here to see who has entered so far

http://www.rmhalliday.com/obtentry.html

Being that we only have 8 classes to run, this will be a laid back race (the only way we know how to do it), there will be pleanty of time between heats to get you stuff ready for the next round, dont worry, we wont leave anyone behind...

We have some VERY nice awards to give out for every class, including the specialty classes (even one for the Ugliest Boat Award(Im predicting one of the Atwells will win this)).

If you have never raced or partied with us before, dont miss this chance!

~James

James,

Don't worry about Otto, he'll be there. Mongar isn't a tunnel guy, don't think he's coming. Oh yeah, also bringing Steve Hearl. Thinks that winning the race of champions makes him a tunnel guy!!

OK, I'll agree with the Atwell/ugly statement if you leave out the word boat! :D

Don Riek

Brandon Model Boaters

Come on Alabama, Tenn, Kentucky, Indiana, Virginia. If you travel the longest distance to get here you will be taking home a wall ornament. The site is right on I-95. I might be running a different boat than stated in Sport D. I will know shortly....Buwahhaha. :ph34r:

Steves coming huh? hopefully he wont have to babysit Tony this time. NO ONE BRING SOUTHERN COMFORT! Only Beer for Tony this time......

Yeah you are right about the ugly award.... that big Mitchell is a prime candidate, his little sister "Tonya" is kinda cute though....

There are a ton of tunnels in the Alabama, Tenn...ect states, it aint that far of a drive! come on guys.....

~James

P.S. I almost forgot!!

CARL VAN HOUTEN (lynx's will be VERy well represented here Carl)

MIKE "fastest sport boat(S) ive ever seen" TALLEY

MIKE RUSHING

where are YOUR entries..... :D

i really want to come but these gas prices are through the roof right now. i paid $3.00 a gallon to fill up my explorer tonight it costed me almost $55.00 for 87 octane i figure at these prices down and back for three days is going to cost me at least $120.00 for gas.unless you know of a hotel for 30.00 a night or less.

allen

Last edited:
Allen, you live an 1.5 hours away, hardly a long distance by any means. It would be foolish (and tiring) to drive back and forth every day. Don and I stayed at a hotel last time for 36.00 a night, and it just happened to be the first one we came too, im sure you can find find one even cheaper. Get someone from your area to go with you and SPLIT the costs, makes a big difference. Sorry man, thats not a good enough excuse for me! :p

~james

aamick1971 said:
i really want to come but these gas prices are through the roof right now. i paid $3.00 a gallon to fill up my explorer tonight it costed me almost $55.00 for 87 octane i figure at these prices down and back for three days is going to cost me at least $120.00 for gas.unless you know of a hotel for 30.00 a night or less.  allen

112322[/snapback]

There are hotels in St George, about 12 miles north of the lake on I-95, that are in the range of 30.00 - 32.00. Cannot comment on the quality of the motels but the rates are slightly cheaper than Walterboro.

That sure is a fine looking list of women yall got there I did not know that this was a powder puff raceYall better hope big mama Jan Bearden doesent enter. Cause if that happens yall can kiss that pretty trophey good by cause she will put it on your butts.

Gator 340 said:
That sure is a fine looking list of women yall got there I did not know that this was a powder puff raceYall better hope big mama Jan Bearden doesent enter. Cause if that happens yall can kiss that pretty trophey good by cause she will put it on your butts.
112516[/snapback]

Gator,

Jan and Rick have not entered yet and I hope they do. Both did well at our race in March. She kicked some southern male butt!

John Otto has entered. Carl Van Houten (Mr. Lynx & company) has also. I understand that Ron Drake is due to come.

John Brown told me over the weekend at Atlanta's race that he is coming. Hopefully he is going to pull Andy with him as his "Technical Crew". It appears that a NEW MAC OB will be up for grabs in the raffle.

The race is now less than 3 weeks away with the deadline less than 2 weeks away. Get the entries in. I went to Atlanta this past weekend and gas availability was NOT a problem!!! $2.89 - 2.99 was the norm. The hotel costs are cheap so you will not spend a fortune.

wheres those Atwells at? havent had a good smack session in a while and no one else wants to step up to the plate.

This is gonna be my last race in the States for quite a few years, hopefully there will be some good enough competition to make it a fun race.....

~James "I aint scared of no Beardens" Clegg :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I will call the boys and see why they have not gotten their entry in the mail yet.

Rushing and I have been tested all day Saturday and Sunday. They are running and testing again today. Everything is coming together.

The guys here in this area have done their homework for this race. It should be fun!

From what I understand, Ron Drake is sending his boats with Jeff Witton so Jeff can take the heat for him. Sorry Ron, that is the general word going around. LOL

That's okay, from what I hear, Jeff can hold his own.

Smack Busters

-Carl,

VansRacing said:
Hey guys,
I will call the boys and see why they have not gotten their entry in the mail yet.

Rushing and I have been tested all day Saturday and Sunday. They are running and testing again today. Everything is coming together.

The guys here in this area have done their homework for this race. It should be fun!

From what I understand, Ron Drake is sending his boats with Jeff Witton so Jeff can take the heat for him. Sorry Ron, that is the general word going around. LOL

That's okay, from what I hear, Jeff can hold his own.

Smack Busters

-Carl,

112817[/snapback]

Carl,

I guarantee Jeff Whiddon can hold his own by himself. Hopefully Ron will indeed join him. Those two go at it at a race like something else! I always enjoy the show. John Otto has joined the race and fun with 4 classes.

We received your entry late last week. Is Mr Talley going to join us for the race? The guys are looking forward to return the spanking they received a few months ago.

John

PS: The Smack Busters still reign until beaten!

Today, Talley broke our local 40 modified 2-lap record. He is getting real loud.

He put it up and said that the next time it cranks, it will at the Shootout.

He is mailing his entry this week.

20 Sport / Lynx

20 Mod / Lynx

40 Sport / Shaman

40 Mod / Shaman

E-F Tunnel / Shaman

Open Tunnel / Shaman

-Carl,

sweet!, looking forward to seeing his boats run again....

Bobby, can you put Mr Talley's entrys on the list?

~James

Latest posts

Back