C.M.B. 2005 All Tunnel Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone coming to the Shootout:

Talley is running short on O/S "cold" Turbo plugs. If anyone has 4 or 5 new plugs, bring them with you so he can't have any excuses. Let me know if you can bring some to the race just in case. He will buy them from you.

On another note, now this is going to sound a little smackish, but Ole Rushing has his sport 3.5cc & Sport 7.5cc riding guys.

All kidding aside, your tech boys need to bring your bore and stroke tools to the race because other racers are not going to believe these engines are within spec.

and we will gladly let your tech guys measure them.

Oh, I almost forgot, Mitch Atwell called me tonight and said that they have decided to stay in lane 5 and let all the fast guys go on by...

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I think we have all the updates to the Website are complete now. A big THANK YOU goes out to:

Outboard Model Concepts

Aquacraft Models

CMD Racing

Salisbury Power Pipes

Race Craft Bearings

Props-4-U

For their sponsorship and support of this race.

Ron,

Thanks for coming to score the race! D13 really enjoys the D3 boys coming up here! We should be able to get the road running both ways soon!

Carl,

Lane 5 is also known as the "pit area"! :D

The Green Flag drops and the BS stops real soon!!

We look forward to all of you coming wish you the best of luck!

-Bobby

As soon as one boat hits the water in practice,them Gators are going to run and hide !!!!!!!!!

Butch

VansRacing said:
Anyone coming to the Shootout:
Talley is running short on O/S "cold" Turbo plugs. If anyone has 4 or 5 new plugs, bring them with you so he can't have any excuses. Let me know if you can bring some to the race just in case. He will buy them from you.

On another note, now this is going to sound a little smackish, but Ole Rushing has his sport 3.5cc & Sport 7.5cc riding guys.

All kidding aside, your tech boys need to bring your bore and stroke tools to the race because other racers are not going to believe these engines are within spec.

and we will gladly let your tech guys measure them.

Oh, I almost forgot, Mitch Atwell called me tonight and said that they have decided to stay in lane 5 and let all the fast guys go on by...

-Carl,

114671[/snapback]

Where did you say those boats are riding? What was that..? In the back of the trailer...? Yeah it's hard enough dodging James' slow boats, we don't need anymore out there.

~Mitch Jr.

PS: They all look fast when they're on the water by themselves.

John,

I Express Mailed down 8 gift certificates for the winners in each class,

and I sent down 2 race ready propellers for the B-stock & B-Mod winners

also. It will all be at your house tomorrow by 3:00 PM. Good Luck with the

race everyone. :D

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:
John,
I Express Mailed down 8 gift certificates for the winners in each class,

and I sent down 2 race ready propellers for the B-stock & B-Mod winners

also. It will all be at your house tomorrow by 3:00 PM. Good Luck with the

race everyone. :D

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

114747[/snapback]

ALL RIGHT GUYS, YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO PULL OUT ALL OF THE STOPS. Mark has really come through for you to leave nothing in the tank or on the bank. The CMB club THANKS you greatly and guys, give him your thanks as well. WOW!!

waterbug said:
RADAR  !!!!!!!!    I love it...........
114746[/snapback]

I have my Stalker radar gun with fully charged batteries. I can guarantee the BS will stop with it.

Well the water is flying and the Smack is turned up Big Time !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Butch :)

but i didnt see you doing much today????

all of you other tunnel guys out there that didnt make the show are going to wish you were there. today for open water the competition was heating up its going to a good race the next 2 days.

allen

Last edited:
Everyone made it in safely today and ran open water until dark. We even had our mystery racer, the venerable Jim Irwin, come in late this afternoon after a long trip from the Indy area. He has earned the "LONG HAUL AWARD" being given on Sunday during the awards, which is sponsored by Outboard Model Concepts, owned by Mark Poole of GA.

Had a few engine casualties and drops because of it but they are fast for sure. Will be quite a battle. The Atwells are quickly leading the Smack Talking category, with Tony, Gator 340, taking the point.

BOBBYH said:
Guys,    I think we have all the updates to the Website are complete now.  A big THANK YOU goes out to:

Outboard Model Concepts

Aquacraft Models  

CMD Racing

Salisbury Power Pipes

Race Craft Bearings

Props-4-U

For their sponsorship and support of this race.

Ron,

Thanks for coming to score the race!  D13 really enjoys the D3 boys coming up here!  We should be able to get the road running both ways soon!

Carl,

Lane 5 is also known as the "pit area"!  :D

The Green Flag drops and the BS stops real soon!!

We look forward to all of you coming wish you the best of luck!

-Bobby

114676[/snapback]

A Big thank you goes out to the CMB Racers and District Director Bobby Halliday for a great race. We had a blast and look forward to doing it again!

Gabe keep in touch and good luck over in Germany, hope you find a group to run boats with!

Ron Byrd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back