C.M.B. 2005 All Tunnel Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Here it is guys, If you think youve got what it takes to be a champion, get those entries in soon.

Any questions, please ask away! phone #'s and email addys are listed on the flyer.

Thanks, James

C.M.B.

P.S. We will have these flyers to distribute to racers and vendors/mfrs at the internats. We will find you...... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
All right racers and take notice. The first entry has been received. It is from Jeff Who??? That is right, Jeff Whiddon, and he is ready to roll right now. I know the IMPBA nat's are in a week, and the NAMBA nats are starting to wind down now, but start making your plans and get your entries in and keep your frequencies. First one in with a freq will keep it. Slow entries will have to change. Make SURE you have an alt freq listed as it is required.

Good luck to all at the nat's!

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
CMB,
  You will be getting more entries and sponsors this week.  B)

108727[/snapback]

I am hoping so. With the NAMBA and the IMPBA nats now concluded for the year, take a deep breath, regroup, give yourself a couple of weeks, and then start getting ready for the OB Tunnel Championships! There is NO OTHER TUNNEL CHAMPIONSHIP RACE ANYWHERE IN THE STATES. All racers are welcome, IMPBA, NAMBA, APBA, unaffiliated, AMPBA or anyone else I have missed.

Get the entries in to protect your favorite frequencies. With the option to run the same boat in multiple classes, it is in your best interest to get your entries in first to get what you want. First ones in will get priority over that channel, period. Payment is required with the entries.

Sponsorships for trophy classes and for raffle prizes are MOST welcome and are actively sought. We intend on this being a first class event for all of you so chip in and help us make it so.

topfuel443 said:
BOBBYH said:
Guys,    We put up a webpage for the race and will be listing the entries as they come in.  Tunnel Championships

108666[/snapback]

Bobby, you are the man! That is awesome dude....

Thanks a ton, ~James

108741[/snapback]

Good to see that someone was actually working while others were playing!!!!

Thanks for all the work and effort you put into the Webpage!

Looks Great!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!

Don :D

TunnelDon said:
topfuel443 said:
BOBBYH said:
Guys,    We put up a webpage for the race and will be listing the entries as they come in.  Tunnel Championships

108666[/snapback]

Thanks a ton, ~James

108741[/snapback]

Looks Great!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!

108744[/snapback]

Don,

Glad you took note that Bobby and I have been working hard while you and Gabe have been playing. I can say only one thing good about that. We were not out in the 115 - 120 heat index weather that the first week of the nats had. Bobby did the really hard work on it and it is indeed awesome.

You're welcome guys! It's not work if you're having fun! Since I don't run tunnels I'm looking forward to this race from a spectator's view.

Josh/Tim, looking at your result from the Internats you may want to bring that Kitty Kat down and redeem yourselves??!

-Bobby

John Knight said:
TunnelDon said:
topfuel443 said:
BOBBYH said:

108666[/snapback]

Thanks a ton, ~James

108741[/snapback]

Looks Great!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!

108744[/snapback]

Don,

Glad you took note that Bobby and I have been working hard while you and Gabe have been playing. I can say only one thing good about that. We were not out in the 115 - 120 heat index weather that the first week of the nats had. Bobby did the really hard work on it and it is indeed awesome.

108748[/snapback]

Since we did not attend the InterNats this year, we are getting ready for the Tunnel Race in Charleston. We already have a couple of entries ready for action. We will probably be bringing ole Big Daddy with us this time. He has a couple of engines he wants to test on JaxRacer.

Smack Busters...take 2,

VansRacing said:
Since we did not attend the InterNats this year, we are getting ready for the Tunnel Race in Charleston. We already have a couple of entries ready for action. We will probably be bringing ole Big Daddy with us this time. He has a couple of engines he wants to test on JaxRacer. 
Smack Busters...take 2,

108789[/snapback]

Well at the moment he would win one of the tests considering I'm down a boat ;) . The other one... all I can say is the Internats was great practice :rolleyes: .

~Mitch Jr.

jaxracer said:
VansRacing said:
Smack Busters...take 2,

108789[/snapback]

Well at the moment he would win one of the tests considering I'm down a boat ;) . The other one... all I can say is the Internats was great practice :rolleyes: .

~Mitch Jr.

108818[/snapback]

See now im confused.... Who really practices to lose?? and to a girl??? i dont know what kind of racing they do in Jacksonville, but yours is WEAK!!!!!!

with love,

Danielle

Last edited by a moderator:
topfuel443 said:
:D
dammit man.... Nice one....

~James

109081[/snapback]

hey,

what can i say...i had all of it when we were in TN.. but now that you guys are not here to watch and hear all of my stupid blonde(im not blonde) things... i figured, hey why not get one up... ;)

With love,

Danielle

Im trying to figure out how to attend this race.. Its going to be a good one for sure.. If i can make it that would be cool but if i can not.. count me in on some prizes anyway..

the flight costs....X

the car is...Y

and the motel and food are...man this is not looking good.. .. let me keep trying.

grim

Grimracer said:
Im trying to figure out how to attend this race.. Its going to be a good one for sure.. If i can make it that would be cool but if i can not.. count me in on some prizes anyway..
the flight costs....X

the car is...Y

and the motel and food are...man this is not looking good.. .. let me keep trying.

grim

109152[/snapback]

There is no "can not". If all else fails I'm sure that Gabe and Don would be more than happy to pay your way ;) and just think, just by showing up you would win a trophy. "The Long Haul Award". See you soon...

~Mitch Jr.

Grimracer said:
the flight costs....X

the car is...Y

grim

109152[/snapback]

Look at flying into [COLOR=red]Savannah GA and NOT Charleston SC[/color]. The Savannah airport is is located in Pooler GA (north of Savannah) about 35-40 minutes directly south of the lake on I-95. The Charleston airport is about 70 minutes away through much heavier traffic and 2 different interstates. If you compare the airfares, the rates for Savannah are almost always much cheaper than Charleston by far! I know of people that find rates coming in & out of Savannah that are half those compared to Charleston. Let me know if that is correct.

Motels are cheap there, we stayed in one for 35.00 bucks a night at the last race.

Food.... you mean you actually eat? ****, your food bill shouldnt be more than a few bucks a day, as skinny as you are.... Also OvalExpress always has the grill going during the race, we can feed you if you will eat what we do (you know all the fat guy stuff, burgers, hotdogs, brats .....ect, ect)

Flights are much cheaper into Savannah, and like John says its closer to the pond than Chas airport.

Car and plane tickets can be purchased through priceline.com for a much cheaper rate.... We saved a ton of cash at the internats using Priceline.com

Come on Mikey.... :ph34r:

~James

I would still offer you one of our extra vehicles but we sold both of them in getting ready for the trip to Germany :(

topfuel443 said:
Motels are cheap there, we stayed in one for 35.00 bucks a night at the last race.
Food.... you mean you actually eat? ****, your food bill shouldnt be more than a few bucks a day, as skinny as you are....  Also OvalExpress always has the grill going during the race, we can feed you if you will eat what we do (you know all the fat guy stuff, burgers, hotdogs, brats .....ect, ect)

Flights are much cheaper into Savannah, and like John says its closer to the pond than Chas airport. 

Car and plane tickets can be purchased through priceline.com for a much cheaper rate.... We saved a ton of cash at the internats using Priceline.com

Come on Mikey.... :ph34r:

~James

I would still offer you one of our extra vehicles but we sold both of them in getting ready for the trip to Germany :(

109159[/snapback]

sniffle sniffle tear tear..... (the thing i started at the nats w/ the finger from eye to cheek..) :rolleyes: :p

Latest posts

Back