C.M.B. 2005 All Tunnel Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan,

I want to see your name on the entry list for the Tunnel Shootout.

I was getting lap times on Talley's stock 3.5cc today...she's riding guys. I have never seen him happier than he was today. We have been working props for a couple of weeks. My Power Surge Pitch Gauge has been getting a workout.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen, Ive got a 55 gallon drum of nitro in my shop, let me know what you need.

Your gonna have to do better than that....

~James

topfuel443 said:
Allen, Ive got a 55 gallon drum of nitro in my shop, let me know what you need.
Your gonna have to do better than that....

~James

113544[/snapback]

How many gallons does that drum have in still?

I have a 55 gallon drum of Nitro in my shop.... with not quite 55 gallons left, but its still a 55 gallon drum....

:D

~James

Guys a little birdie told me that John "Hydro Freak" Knight will be running a TUNNEL in the Mod class at the Champs race...No Bouy will be safe...

~Gabe

I got some laps in at the site yesterday and even standing on the ground with the trucks backed up to the pond it was fun. There is plenty of shade and parking under the trees here. No way to lose a boat here either, the water is clear and you can see the bottom. Got to get that D boat ready now. ;)

topfuel443 said:
Guys a little birdie told me that John "Hydro Freak" Knight will be running a TUNNEL in the Mod class at the Champs race...No Bouy will be safe...
~Gabe

113591[/snapback]

Has anybody heard from the other John the Hydro Maniac??? John Brown??? Someone told me he was going to come send us all to school... I don't see his name on the list yet.

-Carl,

topfuel443 said:
~Gabe

113591[/snapback]

Where did this "hydro freak" junk come from? Looks like it will be offshore as a change is needed to allow another club member (John S) to run and he will be in the B tunnel class instead.

VansRacing said:
topfuel443 said:
~Gabe

113591[/snapback]

Has anybody heard from the other John the Hydro Maniac??? John Brown??? Someone told me he was going to come send us all to school... I don't see his name on the list yet.

-Carl,

113605[/snapback]

I just love the names being coined now. I have not heard yet from John but he told me in Atlanta that he was going to come. Hopefully that is still the case. Still time yet to enter as the deadline is this Saturday.

John better get that '' Special Engine '' of Andy's because my Mac has him covered !!!!!! :p

Butch aka " Smack Daddy "

Reminder the deadline for entries is THIS SATURDAY, 17 Sep. Entry form is located in post #1 on this thread. We will have about 70 tunnel boats for this race. Come on and join in the fun and competition in the TUNNEL CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Just got an email from Dave at Salisbury Power Pipes, he will be donating a certificate for a New Series NR21OB 2005 series pipe and a mounting kit to suit for the tunnel champs.

A big thanks to him for stepping up and donating a nice raffle prize.

~James

THREE days left to enter! Any itchy triggers left out there that want a shot at the title?

-Bobby

BOBBYH said:
THREE days left to enter! Any itchy triggers left out there that want a shot at the title? 
                                                          -Bobby

113947[/snapback]

like your dad said the iceman cometh to burn up the field "blow or go"

We have a new racer joining the tunnel championship this weekend. None other than Ron Byrd, who is running a borrowed (a built in excuse Ron!) D Tunnel. He was gracious enough to offer to come with Mr. FL OB himself - John Otto, to score the race for our club. Then, one of his club members offered him his own D Tunnel, to "mix it up with the guys" and not to be too bored. So we have given him a late entry allowance and he will join us.

So welcome him kindly (Ill bet!) to the race on Friday. He will not be more gator bait for the JAX guys I can assure you. Bring your A game with you as will need it. 18 entries in the B Tunnel class.

Weather looks good for the weekend. No blistering heat - temps in the mid to hi 80's and no threat of rain on Sat & Sun.

Hey John, I really appreciate that you let me in on such short notice. I intended to just score and watrch the racing but when the offer of a loaner boat came up I said why not as long as I can still get in.

I am not going to talk any smack on this thread as I haven't driven a Tunnel boat since 1994 or so but that Gator340 guy is on my EAT MY WAKE list. HE HE HE! He should count his lucky gator eggs that its not Sport 40 :p

JK Tony see ya there bud :D

Later Gator.......

Thanks again John!

Last edited:
RaceCraftBearings said:
Hey John, I really appreciate that you let me in on such short notice. I intended to just score and watrch the racing but when the offer of a loaner boat came up I said why not as long as I can still get in.
I am not going to talk any smack on this thread as I haven't driven a Tunnel boat since 1994 or so but that Gator340 guy is on my EAT MY WAKE list. HE HE HE! He should count his lucky gator eggs that its not Sport 40  :p

JK Tony see ya there bud :D

Later Gator.......

Thanks again John!

114651[/snapback]

Most welcome. I am sure that Carl and company would gladly welcome you to the smack busters tent anytime. They won round 1 in June and are itching to claim the title for 2005 with a sweep of the FL Smackers. Knowing the Atwell's and their group, they will not go down easy or QUIET! The challenge has been laid down.

Latest posts

Back