JAE.21G plans are officially released!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraghty

Well,here it is guys.........the final revised prototype of the JAE.21G is done and will be on its way to

North Carolina Monday or Tuesday to Truex B) for final performance testing....

The final revised JAE.21G plans should be ready for release the week of 10-26-2009... ;)

This prototype boat is built plenty stout and its final weight as you see it is 3-lbs 6-oz.I fully expect the Zippkit will be a bit lighter.

As far as I know the kit release date for the Zippkits JAE.21G is still on target for 12-1 2009....

Joe Solinger [www.solingerrc.com] is making motor mounts for the JAE.21G as we speak.

Also JAE and Solinger RC are working on a kit to to convert "any" 1/4-28 SG car crankshaft to a flywheel and flexhex for marine use.

This will be a plug and play flywheel assembly kit that will no require any machining of the flywheel.

The kit will include the flywheel and brass collet to fit the 7MM SG shafts.You will have to buy your own flexhex.

All that will be required is take a cut-off wheel and remove the pilot of an SG shaft and bolt the flywheel up.

This kit will fit any .12,.15,.18,.21 & .28 with a SG shaft. Octura makes a great flexhex for a .130",.150" or .187"

diameter cables with a 3/16" stubshaft.

Last edited by a moderator:
The price should be very reasonable if the .12 version is any indication. Joe, put me on the list. The wife is going to get it for me for Christmas but she doesn't know it yet! :D She still doesn't know that she got me the .12's for my Birthday either.

The price should be very reasonable if the .12 version is any indication. Joe, put me on the list. The wife is going to get it for me for Christmas but she doesn't know it yet!
biggrin.gif
She still doesn't know that she got me the .12's for my Birthday either.
put me in line behind ron here .. as usual..lol ill tkae one as well to tinker with, thanks

tk

The price should be very reasonable if the .12 version is any indication. Joe, put me on the list. The wife is going to get it for me for Christmas but she doesn't know it yet!
biggrin.gif
put me in line behind ron here .. as usual..lol ill tkae one as well to tinker with, thanks

tk

You better get at least two so you have a boat for the second and third heat!
ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

tk

You better get at least two so you have a boat for the second and third heat!
ohmy.gif
man that was a slap felt straight from minnesota....id finish heats if the old farts would stay in lane 30 and not dive to the bouy at the buzzer..lol

tk

Are you taking Plans list e-mail's now, If so please put me down.

rogell(at)roadrunner.com

Can't wait!

Are you taking Plans list e-mail's now, If so please put me down.

rogell(at)roadrunner.com

Can't wait!
When the plans are released they will be available for download from the website shown below.......

We will notify everyone about the plans release via International Waters,RC Universe and Niklas Edlunds NE-STUFF BLOG.

Niklas was kind enough to post the plans for download on his website.You all ought to go take a good look at Niklas's website.

There is some great "stuff" on there about RC boating..

I won't be sending the plans out on individual emails one at a time....I learned my lesson with the

JAE.12G plans... :blink: .....there is a much easier way to distribute the plans to everyone who wants them.... ;)

download them to a CD....go to Kinkos and get them printed on 24" X 36" sheets ....scaled 1 : 1

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.com/

lol ya fastest to the lake first.. first one out of the race

keep them comming term.. i am ready

lol ya fastest to the lake first.. first one out of the race

keep them comming term.. i am ready
not to be too far off topic here...but i did offer to go to my trailer if you wanted to hit 70 this year..lol but atleast we would be doing it with the blackbird. and a stock motor...
biggrin.gif
and yes of course all yer help, thanks chris .

tk

Anyone know the transom to sponson tip lenght? overall without hardware.

All least I can start on the stand while waiting,which I'm not very good at. LOL

Well,here it is guys.........the final revised prototype of the JAE.21G is done and will be on its way to

North Carolina Monday or Tuesday to Truex B) for final performance testing....

The final revised JAE.21G plans should be ready for release the week of 10-26-2009... ;)

This prototype boat is built plenty stout and its final weight as you see it is 3-lbs 6-oz.I fully expect the Zippkit will be a bit lighter.

As far as I know the kit release date for the Zippkits JAE.21G is still on target for 12-1 2009....

Joe Solinger [www.solingerrc.com] is making motor mounts for the JAE.21G as we speak.

Also JAE and Solinger RC are working on a kit to to convert "any" 1/4-28 SG car crankshaft to a flywheel and flexhex for marine use.

This will be a plug and play flywheel assembly kit that will no require any machining of the flywheel.

The kit will include the flywheel and brass collet to fit the 7MM SG shafts.You will have to buy your own flexhex.

All that will be required is take a cut-off wheel and remove the pilot of an SG shaft and bolt the flywheel up.

This kit will fit any .12,.15,.18,.21 & .28 with a SG shaft. Octura makes a great flexhex for a .130",.150" or .187"

diameter cables with a 3/16" stubshaft.

Any ideal when the plans will be out?

Latest posts

Back