JAE boat news,a bit of history & name change

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know.......there's a market for a .21 sized kit with us electric nuts. They might work really well as a spec rigger on 4s1p LiPo. Throw in a Proboat Blackjack setup.......inexpensive FE rigger anyone? weeeeeeeeee!

Rod, I couldnt stop myself from posting this JAE info over on RCU - there are alot of new boaters/want to be boaters over there that want to go fast on a budget. :D

I put some video up there as encouragement, but it wasnt my boat's best performance (I dont even shake at that speed :lol: ). One of these days I'll catch it w/the camcorder running at its best.... PHREAKIN AWWWE-SOME!

Thanks again for everything.... (HEY!!!! Invite me over for some of your "GEE-TARR" playin - I've heard you got some "SKILLS"!! :D )

todd

so do you guys have an exact date for when these will be available.

can someone throw a few measurements my way as i am very interested in the .12 kit

add my name to the list of those waiting on a .21 kit. $ in hand...........ready.........PLEASE hurry!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
at least three with money in hand, thinking a pre-order deal should be made lol like free shipping? lmao i know im greedy!

any info on the differences of the .21? or will they turn into one final design?

This will be an awesom N2 electric boat. Can't wait to place my order.

All the best,

Ray

I'm thinking that I'd better order two kits as I know that I'm going to screw something up!

All I have to know is when Joe is going to start accepting orders.

Also in my train of though is a paint scheme with a 56 and some NAPA decals painted up in blue and yellow. :)

I'm thinking that I'd better order two kits as I know that I'm going to screw something up!

All I have to know is when Joe is going to start accepting orders.

Also in my train of though is a paint scheme with a 56 and some NAPA decals painted up in blue and yellow. :)

Send Zippkits an e-mail and ask Joe if you can get on a pre-release purchase list.I know his e-mail address is on the Zippkits website.

I don't know if he would be interested in taking advance orders but it doesn't hurt to ask..... ;)

www.zippkits.com

We have a waiting list for the JAE 12G.

Please email us and let us know how many you want, and we will put you on the list.

Payment will be due when we notify you that we are ready to ship.

As for the 21 version, we don't have anything on them yet.

Send emails to list@zippkits dot com (replace the word "dot" with an actual dot)

You can also call us toll free at (866) 922-9477. Keep in mind that there are only two of us most of the time, and when we are both cutting kits, we can't answer the phone. If you leave a message, we will call you back.

We are going to "try" to bring some 12G kits to the Northern Nats on the 29th.

We are still waiting on some raw materials (boom tubes), so we will have to wait and see.

Thanks so much for your interest in this!

Joe

so do you guys have an exact date for when these will be available.

can someone throw a few measurements my way as i am very interested in the .12 kit
Hi James,

I havent seen the JAE but imagine it is very close to the JAP. I can give you some measurements of mine.

Tub is 22 3/4" tip of nose to transom; 2 1/2" wide (outside to outside) - not counting the bottom overhanging surfaces. Height @ 1/34" at highest point.

Sponsons 13" long; 1" wide. Stance (outside sponson to outside sponson) @16".

Patiently waiting for some information on the 21 size boat B)

Affordable P Spec hydros???

Way to go guys!!!

Doug

Hey Joe from Zip Kits;

i have 2 different style UNCUT cowls that you can use to make molds from for the 21 boat when ever you get

ready to get that one off and running.

one is for a standard 180 degree header set up (nova, cmb, os)

the othere CAN be used for a standard 180 unit but it is mainly for the CMB Valvola and MAC 21 motors.

Let me know when you might need them and i will fire them off to you guys so you can make molds from them or what ever it is you guys do.

carl cisneros

Hey Joe from Zip Kits;

i have 2 different style UNCUT cowls that you can use to make molds from for the 21 boat when ever you get

ready to get that one off and running.

one is for a standard 180 degree header set up (nova, cmb, os)

the othere CAN be used for a standard 180 unit but it is mainly for the CMB Valvola and MAC 21 motors.

Let me know when you might need them and i will fire them off to you guys so you can make molds from them or what ever it is you guys do.

carl cisneros
ill do you one better joe .. and not trying to outdo carl ..lol but i have my mold for the little rigger cowls i use and ill trade it to you for the 2 kits i want , they are slick and will fit these little guys fine.. ask gooycheese and others that have them, they rock..

tk

I hope that they sell like crazy and we can talk the Indy MBC into trying to run the "A" hydro class again next year. If they hold it in Hobart in 2010, count me in.

Back