JAE boat news,a bit of history & name change

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just let me know when to send you the money Joe. Maybe I can get it in time to work on it while I'm on vacation the week of the Hydro Masters. Got a Honey-do list that week also. :(

The Nova Rossi .12 that Glenn Quarles is selling seems to be the engine of choice right now and an excellent buy for the price tag.

www.novarossi.us

Plastic cowls like SGX would be the ticket. Or clear lexan like RC cars,super light compared to glass.

Plastic cowls like SGX would be the ticket. Or clear lexan like RC cars,super light compared to glass.
I was thinking along the lines of an airplane canopy modded to fit but don't know if it can take the heat.

i have 2 cowls that i purchased from PHM racing a year ago when they were in business.

one is a reverse airplane bubble canopy style suited for the 180 degree header motors and the

other canopy is a streamlined one suited for rear exhaust motors like the MAC and Valvolas.

if any one is will to make molds from these 2 un-cut cowls, i would be glad

to send them to them to make them and have them available for the JAE riggers and any other

riggers that some one would be building.

Carl

We have a waiting list for the JAE 12G.

Please email us and let us know how many you want, and we will put you on the list.

Payment will be due when we notify you that we are ready to ship.

As for the 21 version, we don't have anything on them yet.

Send emails to list@zippkits dot com (replace the word "dot" with an actual dot)

You can also call us toll free at (866) 922-9477. Keep in mind that there are only two of us most of the time, and when we are both cutting kits, we can't answer the phone. If you leave a message, we will call you back.

We are going to "try" to bring some 12G kits to the Northern Nats on the 29th.

We are still waiting on some raw materials (boom tubes), so we will have to wait and see.

Thanks so much for your interest in this!

Joe

JOE

PLEASE NOTIFI ME WHEN I CAN GET ONE AT [email protected]

Back