Tampa Bay Model Boaters Feb 24th &25th race.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy there mr.b,who said they had to be there?dont start stressing,a person of your age might have conciquence's.love ya

I think Bill Gibson is staying home to check stock on windex and paper towels !!!!! I am running B - hydro , X - Hydro , X - Mono, GX1 Sport Hydro , GX 1 Rigger .
We switched over to the orange 409 stuff. LOL... He does have the CLEANEST stuff I have ever seen :ph34r:

I can pit on everything but B hydro, I may try to run the 40 in X Hydro ,(if it is ready) :rolleyes: Maybe we can get Marty to run the 20 in X also :rolleyes:
Marty runs X- with that boat I GOTTA see it. Norm you trying to make me skeeered . LOL
Yes he does, he ran X in Brandon at the WCRA race and got first. He also borrowed my 40 and ran X with that in Tampa at the last points race there. :blink:

Hey can I run a 20 mono with you guys! :rolleyes:
I'm not sure I want to run in that mess, Besides all the smack, you still have to count "IN" Gene and Donnie and lets not forget the Winternats 40 Mono Champ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom there are 3 X Hydros entered.

Boat count 175 to date.

Sunny with highs in the 70s for Sat & Sun.

Rod H.

if you wanna meet me half way and rod will let you in you can run this beast...god what a rush this is to drive... talk about getting pumped up,,, like a friend said "YOU JUST GOT INTO TOP FUEL" :eek:

Drew i will bring SJ to Broward if you are comming keep me posted....

Last edited by a moderator:
wait tell you put the hammer down on this ,, ps dont look where it was!!! look where its going :blink:

Mike,, i sure wish i could,, i really have alot of fun seeing everyone .... bring home the wood for me..... :lol:

Back