CANCELLED! - 2013 IMPBA Nitro Internats- October 23-26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys and Gals,

We would like to say thank you to everyone who stepped up to sponsor classes and to those who entered early it was very much appreciated. We would have loved to have put on this race for everyone and we are sure it would have been a great time for all involved, but with the small amount of entries it just would not work with the format that this race requires. We were hoping for a lot more support from the nitro racers themselves with this being the IMPBA Nitro Nationals, but it seems with so many other races going on around this time that the racers were spread to thin.

Thanks Again to everyone who helped out.

Carlo C.

VooDoo Model Boaters

Carlo please let us know about the Open Classes we can run our Nitro boats in at the VOODOO RACE in Novemeber. Many of us still plan the trip to Lousianna to eat some Shrimps and race some boats.......

Thanks Voodoo club and please do not take this personally. Budgets and time are used up for me for 2013. I suspect that’s the case for most of us.

Grim

Even though this race has been canceled, I want to thank the VooDoo crew for offering up their site to host the race.

Even though this race has been canceled, I want to thank the VooDoo crew for offering up their site to host the race.
Juice,

No problem you guys are welcome. I have been told by many that it was the date that made this race hard to attend. Maybe you guys need to come up with a date at a certain time of the year and keep this race around that time each year. We would have loved to have held this race and got to see everyone, but the entries were just too few.

Thanks

Carlo

That be good to retry for next year. If I can car pool with someone I'd go. It's a 10 hour drive to down there or more.

Carlo please let us know about the Open Classes we can run our Nitro boats in at the VOODOO RACE in Novemeber. Many of us still plan the trip to Lousianna to eat some Shrimps and race some boats.......
Joe,

We have Open Mono, Open Cat, Open Rigger, Open Cracker Box and Open Offshore. Hope you can make it.

Thanks Voodoo club and please do not take this personally. Budgets and time are used up for me for 2013. I suspect that’s the case for most of us.

Grim
Grim,

No problem at all man. When it seemed know one wanted to take this race we just wanted to help out. I think that this race should have a more permanent date so that it will not interfere with other big races and it will cure a lot of scheduling problems.

That be good to retry for next year. If I can car pool with someone I'd go. It's a 10 hour drive to down there or more.
We are more then willing to help out with this race again if it can get some participation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back