Tampa Bay Model Boaters Feb 24th &25th race.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acaptn

Tampa Bay Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and have some fun on Feb 24th & 25th. This will be race #2 in the Hot District #3 2007 High Points series. The site has plenty of parking with a new launch area and you can watch all the action from your pit's.[Great site] See link below for a flyer.

namba3.net/schedule.html

An added bonus will be the Famous Adams & crew cookout Sat night. [John get well buddy we will miss you]

Smack talkers you are on the clock.

Rod H.

Tampa Bay Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and have some fun on Feb 24th & 25th. This will be race #2 in the Hot District #3 2007 High Points series. The site has plenty of parking with a new launch area and you can watch all the action from your pit's.[Great site] See link below for a flyer.
namba3.net/schedule.html

An added bonus will be the Famous Adams & crew cookout Sat night. [John get well buddy we will miss you]

Smack talkers you are on the clock.

Rod H.
Cant wait to try that famous cookout I have heard so much about.

Never one to wait on the clock. Who thinks they have the baddest B-Mono in Dist3 this season??? (insert comment here Mike,LOL.)

How many Sport 20's are we going to see guys????

Fun Run Sunday, cant wait.

Who thinks they have the baddest B-Mono in Dist3 this season???

Well I'd have to say Brandon English, has the "baddest B-Mono in the district.

But since Brett and crew are not going to make it to the Tampa race, I'd watch out for the "pickle"

Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Rick

Who thinks they have the baddest B-Mono in Dist3 this season???
Well I'd have to say Brandon English, has the "baddest B-Mono in the district.

But since Brett and crew are not going to make it to the Tampa race, I'd watch out for the "pickle"

Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Rick
Tell Pickle to Bring It , Im pretty comfortable with the way mines running right now.(if I could get my emotions to work ,there would be a wink there)LOL . You missed a great time at the lake today, The Fun-Run was a blast, good food,people and weather,all the open water you could ask for.See you guys in a few weeks. Andy

HI TO ALL YOU GUYS I'M THE NEW GUY WITH THE TWIN 80 EAGLE SGX SORRY I HAD FAMILY HERE IN TOWN, BUT I'L BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND, STILL NO LUCK FINDING A LITTLE .21 OR .45 EAGLE SGX OUTRIGGER , YES I GOT SOME RE-PLIES BUT THESE GUYS SELLING THERE EAGLES AT A NEW PRICE AND THEY ALL NEED A SERIOUS SANDING AND PAINT JOB. I GUESS I WILL BE ORDERING THE ALL NEW SGX-1 .21 FROM CMDI SOON. I WELL SEE ALL YOU GUYS NEXT WEEKEND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,i will be happy to just put the boats in the water and have a good time.this will be my first trip to the tampa lake,did not make it last time!

Andy,i will be happy to just put the boats in the water and have a good time.this will be my first trip to the tampa lake,did not make it last time!
I hear ya Mike, you will love the site in Tampa. Just looking to finish all 4 heats myself. Dont really matter were, I cant make the entire 2 day schedule this year anyway :angry: See ya in a few weeks.

Running 5 boats , need pit help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you there Friday ! :lol:
If you don't mind me telling you about dead boats EVERY lap, just tell me how you want to hit the start and I will get you there! (except A mono, A hydro, and B hydro) :) Is Gibson running? We need some X hydros too? Anyone?

I think Bill Gibson is staying home to check stock on windex and paper towels !!!!! I am running B - hydro , X - Hydro , X - Mono, GX1 Sport Hydro , GX 1 Rigger .

You guys have a great race... Tampa Gang have a awesome race sight... well run club also... Sounds like some new scales will be making the trip also... hows is x-hydro,,, i've been bitten by that rush!!!!!!!!!!!!..... ;)

I think Bill Gibson is staying home to check stock on windex and paper towels !!!!! I am running B - hydro , X - Hydro , X - Mono, GX1 Sport Hydro , GX 1 Rigger .
We switched over to the orange 409 stuff. LOL... He does have the CLEANEST stuff I have ever seen :ph34r:

I can pit on everything but B hydro, I may try to run the 40 in X Hydro ,(if it is ready) :rolleyes: Maybe we can get Marty to run the 20 in X also :rolleyes:

We switched over to the orange 409 stuff. LOL... He does have the CLEANEST stuff I have ever seen :ph34r:

I can pit on everything but B hydro, I may try to run the 40 in X Hydro ,(if it is ready) :rolleyes: Maybe we can get Marty to run the 20 in X also :rolleyes:
Marty runs X- with that boat I GOTTA see it. Norm you trying to make me skeeered . LOL

Latest posts

Back