Tampa WCRA race#1 April 6th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acaptn

Tampa Bay Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and race with us on April 6th. The one day races are always alot of fun with some fast racing action.The racing will start at 9:00am and be held at the Dover District park. [brandon Model Boaters site] This is the first race of the 6 race series for 2008. See link below for the flyer.

http://www.brandonmodelboaters.com/schedule.html

Hope to see you there.

Rod H.

Tampa Bay Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and race with us on April 6th. The one day races are always alot of fun with some fast racing action.The racing will start at 9:00am and be held at the Dover District park. [brandon Model Boaters site] This is the first race of the 6 race series for 2008. See link below for the flyer.
http://www.brandonmodelboaters.com/schedule.html

Hope to see you there.

Rod H.
Im still a motor and pipe away from being ready Rod :( but if Hank will bring the big recovery boat, I will run retrieve again for the day. Somebody's buying me lunch this time though- LOL- ;)

Andy

Andy,

Sorry I cant help with the pipe and motor. But lunch is on me so bring the suntan lotion and shades!!!!! We can talk to everybody at the drivers meeting about bringing them back hot :p

I can also supply a back brace. :D

I really enjoy running the open classes. Open mono,open cat,open offshore.

Nitro or Gas? And the winner is ????

Rod H.

Andy, Sorry I cant help with the pipe and motor. But lunch is on me so bring the suntan lotion and shades!!!!! We can talk to everybody at the drivers meeting about bringing them back hot :p

I can also supply a back brace. :D

I really enjoy running the open classes. Open mono,open cat,open offshore.

Nitro or Gas? And the winner is ????

Rod H.
Usually you -LOL - :rolleyes:

Sent you a pm...

Andy

What classes are running ? if i can make it , GX1 Sport hydro , GX1 , Rigger 40 hydro , Open mono would be my choices ....still seeing how much we get done next week but .......would like to go . :)

What classes are running ? if i can make it , GX1 Sport hydro , GX1 , Rigger 40 hydro , Open mono would be my choices ....still seeing how much we get done next week but .......would like to go . :)
Tom bring all but the gas rigger unless you can get 2 more to show up.

Rod

Back