CANCELLED! - 2013 IMPBA Nitro Internats- October 23-26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlo;

I'm hoping I can talk my wife Chris into making this race, I would really like to make it.

I know Bob Johnson has already voiced his wanting to attend, so I just need to start the diplomatic process of making the race.

Rick
Rick,Make sure you do the talking over a nice dinner out somewhere as that always seems to help the diplomatic process. LOL
Ur'a SNAKE,, aren't you!!!

I am planning on attending this race, I am just waiting to make sure work will permit me to attend.I am at 85% yes at this moment lol.

I am planning on attending this race, I am just waiting to make sure work will permit me to attend.I am at 85% yes at this moment lol.
Jeremy,

These guys are a HOOT,,, Ya better bring your "Monkey Butt Powder" though

"Monkey Butt Powder"?????
I have to say one thing about the racing at Voo Doo...they call a straight race. They leave it up to you to have a good time on the water and off. I plan on attending this race too if I live long enough to the race date... Looking forward to eating like a "KING" again. Thx you guys for putting on this event, should be the beginning of another racing event you can not miss....that is all I have to say bout that.

Jose "Piston1" is entered.

Twin nitro hydro

F hydro

D hydro

Ready to have a good time at "New Orleans" with my wife.

Carlo,

How does the marathon class work? Will I have to team up with someone or??

Carlo;

I'm hoping I can talk my wife Chris into making this race, I would really like to make it.

I know Bob Johnson has already voiced his wanting to attend, so I just need to start the diplomatic process of making the race.

Rick
Rick,Make sure you do the talking over a nice dinner out somewhere as that always seems to help the diplomatic process. LOL
Ur'a SNAKE,, aren't you!!!
Rick,22 straight years with a beautiful wife you figure out how to be a diplomat. LOL

Jeremy,

These guys are a HOOT,,, Ya better bring your "Monkey Butt Powder" though

"Monkey Butt Powder"?????
Yup,,, I was told to go easy on the corn
Rick,The corn will definitely get ya. LOL

I have to say one thing about the racing at Voo Doo...they call a straight race. They leave it up to you to have a good time on the water and off. I plan on attending this race too if I live long enough to the race date... Looking forward to eating like a "KING" again. Thx you guys for putting on this event, should be the beginning of another racing event you can not miss....that is all I have to say bout that.
Stan,Thanks for the kind words, we are looking forward to seeing you and the crew again. The guys in this club know how they want to be treated at races and go out of there way to treat people that way.

Carlo,

How does the marathon class work? Will I have to team up with someone or??
Buckshot,Yes, you will need a team mate for the marathon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Carlo,

I saw my name mentioned and wanted to comment.

We attended the 2010 NAMBA Nats at the VooDoo site. Went to party, and a boat race broke out. You will never find a more Hospitable Group than the VOODOO Club - they are an outstanding group of boaters. No problem with traffic, there are some Great Places to eat in La Place - the closest town I believe. New Orleans is only a short distance away, and a good time will be had by all that attend.

I didn't see any other club jump to put on the 2013 Internats, and am personally glad the VOODOO club made the offer so that IMPBA will have a 2013 Nitro Nationals. The site is outstanding!!! It will be even better in October instead of June. I hope many make the attempt to support the Nitro Nationals before the Annual gathering becomes another thing of the PAST.

If you prefer the Internats format - - Belly up to the bar men - I'm quite sure the offer to host the 2014 INTERNATS would be welcomed by all concerned.

What are you going to boil at this race ?? Alligator balls from fresh game snagged in the pond??? What was the name of the Seafood place in La Place?? One of the best I've been to in years. It will be great for Bellinger to have Adult supervision. Christine will have a blast !!!

I'm looking forward to it VERY much. SEE YOU THERE !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey Carlo,

I saw my name mentioned and wanted to comment.

We attended the 2010 NAMBA Nats at the VooDoo site. Went to party, and a boat race broke out. You will never find a more Hospitable Group than the VOODOO Club - they are an outstanding group of boaters. No problem with traffic, there are some Great Places to eat in La Place - the closest town I believe. New Orleans is only a short distance away, and a good time will be had by all that attend.

I didn't see any other club jump to put on the 2013 Internats, and am personally glad the VOODOO club made the offer so that IMPBA will have a 2013 Nitro Nationals. The site is outstanding!!! It will be even better in October instead of June. I hope many make the attempt to support the Nitro Nationals before the Annual gathering becomes another thing of the PAST.

If you prefer the Internats format - - Belly up to the bar men - I'm quite sure the offer to host the 2014 INTERNATS would be welcomed by all concerned.

What are you going to boil at this race ?? Alligator balls from fresh game snagged in the pond??? What was the name of the Seafood place in La Place?? One of the best I've been to in years. It will be great for Bellinger to have Adult supervision. Christine will have a blast !!!

I'm looking forward to it VERY much. SEE YOU THERE !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob
Bob,Thanks for the great comments man. I am not sure what seafood will be in season in October, but I am hoping that we will be able to have crawfish. If not we will have a shrimp and fish fry with some jambalaya. All the hotels and restaurants are in LaPlace which is only about 2 miles from the pond. Laplace has a lot of good restaurants. The one you must be talking about is Pier 51Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar Inc. I really like Sicily's Italian buffet that place is really good.

Can't wait to see everyone.

You didn't lead us wrong with Pier 51. Indeed - you were there the same night we were. Will give Sicily's Italian Buffet a try the second night. We liked the Chinese Buffet also - wide choice of some good food. Is Crew Chief going to be cookin' at the pond?? Har, Har !!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Got the chance to see many of my friends that live and Race in Florida last weekend in Atlanta. The Lousianna Event will be one to attend. So Dont be late to enter...... The lake is one of the Best IMPBA lakes to run on & I know with racing in Slidell for years the Good People, Racing, Food & Entertainment will be Non Stop. Many of the FLORIDA guys will be pulling to Lousianna for this event right behind Charlston SC..... TEAM TWIN ROADRUNNER WILL BE in FULL FORCE.... There will be Parts, Boats, Food and More for sale on the Bank........& FAST Boats on the Water..... & if you like Fast Women?? You can vist the French Quarter close by........ C you there.

Got the chance to see many of my friends that live and Race in Florida last weekend in Atlanta. The Lousianna Event will be one to attend. So Dont be late to enter...... The lake is one of the Best IMPBA lakes to run on & I know with racing in Slidell for years the Good People, Racing, Food & Entertainment will be Non Stop. Many of the FLORIDA guys will be pulling to Lousianna for this event right behind Charlston SC..... TEAM TWIN ROADRUNNER WILL BE in FULL FORCE.... There will be Parts, Boats, Food and More for sale on the Bank........& FAST Boats on the Water..... & if you like Fast Women?? You can vist the French Quarter close by........ C you there.
Lock and Loaded Team Roadrunner will be there in full force and ready for War.. Wiley and I are Ready. team Crapshooter / Jaguar get your boats entered and lets go for round # 2.

Julian

Lock and Loaded Team Roadrunner will be there in full force and ready for War.. Wiley and I are Ready. team Crapshooter / Jaguar get your boats entered and lets go for round # 2.

Julian

Julian
have a commitment on that weekend Julian..cant make it..but we ALL will be at the 2013 Fall nats.... ;)

Deryl is taking his vacation and we are coming to watch some great racing and see our boating family....can't wait. Guess we will be racing too.... We will have our RV..can we park it at the pond? jj

Latest posts

Back