Tampa Model Boaters NAMBA distric 3 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Knudsen

The Tampa Model Boaters invites you all to the NAMBA 2 day district 3 race at our new race site in

Riverview Fl. June 13 & 14.

Open water Friday June 12. All Nitro and Gas classes (3 required to make a class).

Check out our new web site at:

tampamodelboatclub.com - for race info, entry form ("register on line!!!"), directions, lake pics and motel info.

Get those entries in Guy's and Gal's!

Andy wifey wants to know how many RTRs there are plus who is driving them trying to keep her happy lol

add one more sprt 40 to the mix...and 40 mono,scale,gx1 sprt hydro..........will need help this weekend :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike you need any help on those other boats just yell

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mike
Rod ,

the wife is working 2nd shift(2-10p) both Sat and Sunday :( and then I have Kayti- but I'm more than willing to come out and help either one of those days till about 1:00 or so- let me know what day is best ,

I may only have one day- but will help where I can.

Sorry....

I REALLY wanted to run X-Mono :angry:

Andy

Thanks Mike
Rod ,

the wife is working 2nd shift(2-10p) both Sat and Sunday :( and then I have Kayti- but I'm more than willing to come out and help either one of those days till about 1:00 or so- let me know what day is best ,

I may only have one day- but will help where I can.

Sorry....

I REALLY wanted to run X-Mono :angry:

Andy
How about Sat?

Rod

Latest posts

Back