Tampa Bay Model Boaters Feb 24th &25th race.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Bill Gibson is staying home to check stock on windex and paper towels !!!!! I am running B - hydro , X - Hydro , X - Mono, GX1 Sport Hydro , GX 1 Rigger .
We switched over to the orange 409 stuff. LOL... He does have the CLEANEST stuff I have ever seen :ph34r:

I can pit on everything but B hydro, I may try to run the 40 in X Hydro ,(if it is ready) :rolleyes: Maybe we can get Marty to run the 20 in X also :rolleyes:
Marty runs X- with that boat I GOTTA see it. Norm you trying to make me skeeered . LOL
If you are skeeered to run in 20 hydro....then you rightly should be! :rolleyes: :p Dont' worry ...I will be a little cautious when I start running 20 hydro too.

I think Bill Gibson is staying home to check stock on windex and paper towels !!!!! I am running B - hydro , X - Hydro , X - Mono, GX1 Sport Hydro , GX 1 Rigger .
We switched over to the orange 409 stuff. LOL... He does have the CLEANEST stuff I have ever seen :ph34r:

I can pit on everything but B hydro, I may try to run the 40 in X Hydro ,(if it is ready) :rolleyes: Maybe we can get Marty to run the 20 in X also :rolleyes:
Marty runs X- with that boat I GOTTA see it. Norm you trying to make me skeeered . LOL
If you are skeeered to run in 20 hydro....then you rightly should be! :rolleyes: :p Dont' worry ...I will be a little cautious when I start running 20 hydro too.
Aint Skeered, I 'll just run out in lane 30 out of the way, you need a burger and fries as I will be stopping by BurgerKing when Im out there :p :p

Aint Skeered, I 'll just run out in lane 30 out of the way, you need a burger and fries as I will be stopping by BurgerKing when Im out there :p :p

Pull up to the Iguana :p

What time is Open Water Friday ?? Damm I feel a cold coming on that can only be cured be breathing some Nitro ;) ;)

DONT WORRY ANDY,YOU WILL GET OVER THAT COLD AFTER DRIVING BEHIND THAT METALIC RED 40 MONO.SEE YOU ON FRIDAY MORNING,I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH RICK.AKA CUCUMBER

DONT WORRY ANDY,YOU WILL GET OVER THAT COLD AFTER DRIVING BEHIND THAT METALIC RED 40 MONO.SEE YOU ON FRIDAY MORNING,I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH RICK.AKA CUCUMBER
Mikie Mikie Mikie,, PLEASE , You planning on getting lapped , that will be the only way that Red thing gets in front of me ;) ;) I will even do ya the favor of NOT running my boat in open water, Dont want ya running home skeered early or nothing, Rick said you would have to find your own way home :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH ANDY ANDY ANDY,DONT WORRY ABOUT ME FINDING A RIDE HOME,THE "PICKLE'S" HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS..........OH YOU THINK YOU MIGHT LAP ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH ANDY ANDY ANDY,DONT WORRY ABOUT ME FINDING A RIDE HOME,THE "PICKLE'S" HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS..........OH YOU THINK YOU MIGHT LAP ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Your the one who said "I'd be looking at the back of a red mono" I'm not saying Im gonna lap ya but thats the only way I'll be seeing that for long, LOL . See ya Sat am.

DONT WORRY ABOUT ME FINDING A RIDE HOME,THE "PICKLE'S" HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS..........

Oh Yeh, you seem to forget, your "butt buddy" and crew ain't goin to Tampa!!!!

So, Who ya gonna call??

That's right, it's me!

Latest posts

Back