Tampa Bay Model Boaters Feb 24th &25th race.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully i will bring home one solid piece of wood and not pieces of wood in scale,if you know what i mean!

The boat count is at 186 with 11 scales. We need 1 more C- mono to make that class. [Rick can you bring yours if so what Freq] Who else has a C- Mono? Thanks for the help Rick.

This is gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod H.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boat count is at 186 with 11 scales. We need 1 more C- mono to make that class. [Rick can you bring yours if so what Freq] Who else has a C- Mono? Thanks for the help Rick.

Rod H.
Rod I could throw a motor in my 60 mono and make the class but I might have to get a slight break on getting on the water with all the classes I am running but i am willing to give it a shot . I blew the motor last weekend over ther and i need to get up real early to pull it off but , that is my deal anyway !! i will commit if the others are really comitted to racing , let me know .Mine would be on 76 .

Rod H.
Rod I could throw a motor in my 60 mono and make the class but I might have to get a slight break on getting on the water with all the classes I am running but i am willing to give it a shot . I blew the motor last weekend over ther and i need to get up real early to pull it off but , that is my deal anyway !! i will commit if the others are really comitted to racing , let me know .Mine would be on 76 .
Tom if you need a hand pitting some stuff let me know, Norm can handle the hydro duties(LOL), I'll help with the others.Looking like a one class race for me again, Im usually commited to a couple tunnel classes, sp20 and sp40 for pit help but after that Im good . Andy

I am getting up at 3 to get stuff ready for open water , I have a few ops's that will retro in the boat , send a pm or reply if we need the boat and I will thrash something together if I need to . Crackin the last beer before bed !! Later . :lol:

Hey Tom, just a heads up, talked to Rod H. about 6:00 PM Thursday Eve.

I am already on CH 76 for 60 MONO, Can you change yours to another Freq. Would really like to have more than a 3 boat heat for 60 MONO

Rick Bellinger

Rod H.
Tom if you need a hand pitting some stuff let me know, Norm can handle the hydro duties(LOL), I'll help with the others.Looking like a one class race for me again, Im usually commited to a couple tunnel classes, sp20 and sp40 for pit help but after that Im good . Andy
Yup I will start the monster and remember....Everybody Loves A Twin.

Let's Rock!

The boat count is at 186 with 11 scales.

Rod H.
11 Scales, ughh .. Remind me to stay away from the retreive boat after those heats . Those things are bricks to pick up, LOL. The weather looks choice, ought to be a GREAT weekend at the pond.

Rod H.
11 Scales, ughh .. Remind me to stay away from the retreive boat after those heats . Those things are bricks to pick up, LOL. The weather looks choice, ought to be a GREAT weekend at the pond.

Hey no problem.. I did see the retrieve boat schedule and you have Gas Mono and Crackerbox.... :D

Rod H.

Hey no problem.. I did see the retrieve boat schedule and you have Gas Mono and Crackerbox.... :D
And that would be differant than any other time how <_< Figures, the littlest guy gets to drag out the heaviest crap :eek: And why arent you at OPEN WATER ????? I know same deal here, work sucks :angry: :angry:

Rod H.

And that would be differant than any other time how <_< Figures, the littlest guy gets to drag out the heaviest crap :eek: And why arent you at OPEN WATER ????? I know same deal here, work sucks :angry: :angry:
I am at open water.....still :huh:

KILLER RACING TODAY !! I am having a blast despite numerous boating related problems . Can't wait till tomorrow , great site and great job by this club !

Great race , had a great time ! Thanks Tampa Model boaters ! It was blowing 20 mph and was still raceable for any boat . Looking forward to doing a little more running than the last few years . This is a great site just like the Brandon site , glad I live here !! On to the next one .

DONT WORRY ANDY,YOU WILL GET OVER THAT COLD AFTER DRIVING BEHIND THAT METALIC RED 40 MONO.SEE YOU ON FRIDAY MORNING,I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH RICK.AKA CUCUMBER
Mikie Mikie Mikie,, PLEASE , You planning on getting lapped , that will be the only way that Red thing gets in front of me ;) ;) I will even do ya the favor of NOT running my boat in open water, Dont want ya running home skeered early or nothing, Rick said you would have to find your own way home :lol: :lol:
Okay Mike , I said it and you backed it up. GREAT JOB , Dam near perfect weekend. I tip my hat to you Sir. you took me to school this weekend , (I generaly prefer my crow fried,but you can serve this one to your liking)cant wait till next time. Great weekend at the pond, great weather , racing and fun. FIRST CLASS FUN. For those of you that have not been to or seen the Tampa sight, your missing out.

Foley , that twin rocks !!!!!!

Scale guys , the final was a blast to watch. Wind and everything. Perry , once again a pleasure to see you and look forward to seeing you at the WCRA One Day Race in Tampa in 2 WEEKS.

Andy

Back