Quad Cities/Milan race June 9th....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete... c.mon man!.... Ill stop down... (I been performing in Dav.).. take your boats home and bring them back RTR... whaddya think?... It's all good!.... you know.... like, help a brother out.... No Pete spectatation.... one class... come on.... cantcha beat Mark, and Phil, or what?.. lol... dont wanna?.... This race'll be minimum a ton of fun... for a few guys on the fence, we'll more'n likely see anything goes a class or two... bring it!... Tune it... race it.... enjoy the day.... get the rush.... fun. Phil... ill set an engine in the roundie.... its on, brother... half a straight?... Mike

Be there with mod tunnel, B and D hydro. Lets get some guys from MN and Ill and see if they can keep up with the Iowa boys.
Butch, you will get some good racin with mod tunnel. You might even get a good race with B hydro,

there are a few of us, as well as D hydro, be ready!

The Quad City Classic on June 9Th will support any class that is not on flyer. Bring it, you can run it.

Here is the flyer; http://www.impba.net...sicRaceForm.pdf

Look it over and decide? Want to give you guys some options. Post and let us know.

If there are only 2 boats, we can run that also. We have the time to do it.

Also, Tunnel will change to B Mod, B Sport, and Open Tunnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil can probably bring his not sure about a third one butwe can always run two there should be three open monos I will try to get mine done mark will have his and cliff that will make three f monos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back