MILAN ROOSTERTAILS RACE SCHEDULE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

I just wanted to announce the new race series we will be having at our lake in milan , illinois. we are a small club most on here have heard of district 4 impba.. we will be having a race series this year and getting some bi-weekly test / race sessions to enjoy. our normal test sessions will be on sunday as usual and the races all will be on saturday with the exception of out district club race on June, 13th Sunday. we will be offering several classes ..subject to them filling up. so far we are looking at locals what they all run and our club members . but if you show and have 3 to make a class we will do our best to accomidate it. we have a nice lake that is big enough to run f hydro on.. not too many in the district can say that. we are impba sanctioned and will require all new boaters and old alike to be impba current as well. the points series will be 10 races long and we will have awards at every race for first second and third. we will have trophies for the first , second and third places in points as well. here are the fees and race classes proposed. and of course the race dates so make plans to attend..thank you all !!

First boat entered 5.00 and each additional boat is 2.00

PM for contact info and special requests

race dates for the season of 2010 all race days will start at 10 am with testing open water till 12 pm and racing will kick off at 1 pm and go till we are done, three rounds and audio start clock, normal race rules and scoring apply. and i know some weekends go agianst some other races , but we are here to race. weather permitting the races will be run..come and enjoy the racing watch or participate.

May 15th

May 29th

June 12th - testing only and open water for our district club race the next day .

June 26th

July 10th

July 24th

August 7th

Sept 4th

Sept 18th

Oct 1st ..final race and points winners awards , also we are planning a picnic this day so come and enjoy some good fun and racing .

Proposed classes

B,D,F Hydro

B,D,F Mono

B Tunnel

B Stock Tunnel

Gas Rigger

Gas Thunderboat

Gas Tunnel

RTR

We will try to accomidate as many as we can in a race day. come and check us out , we will not have enough time in a race day to run all these classes we will run what is there. we have alot of good racers in our district and you are sure to see some good racing. We have plenty of choices to eat at and some good motels in the area to stay at.

I will make some calls regarding this race schedule. Now these are "NOT" sanctioned correct?

As a fellow boater,

All I'm gonna say is I try and attend your race and have not missed one since I started. By setting this schedule up with the closest sanctioned race being mine which is a 2 hr drive , you pretty much are telling me the guys from the Milan Roostertails will not race my race or any of the other races in our district that co inside with any of your scheduled races?

I don't understand?

Paul

Yes Gooey these are just fun runs to promote racing.

We have several guys that would like to race but cant get the time or cash to travel much. Plus it gives the racers some lap time in race conditions.

New guys should come out and bring there boats to see how a race is done, then they will be more prepared to go to a sanction race.

This is a deal where if you have a boat, get at least two other like boats to come and we will setup heats for that class.

Thanks to Terry Kelly for setting up this program,

I hope the local guys dont disapoint him and not show up, but I am sure it will grow.

PHIL

Last edited by a moderator:
hey terry my friend ill be there on the 4th of sept to race you in Gas Tunnel, B Mono, B Mod Tunnel, and B hydro ok buddy ill be back from iraq then.. Hey if you have your twin nitro i have my twin gas we can have a Nitro vs Gas Twin Shootout what you think ??? it will be the first time i go there where is it located???? i need an address please

Julian, Where will your home base be when you get back from Iraq?

Lots of racing in a 2 1/2 hour radius of the Roostertails club.

This is a mapquest address to the Quad City Roostertails pond. The pond is on the southside of the road.

[1328-1499] Big Island Pkwy

Milan, IL 61264

Julian, Where will your home base be when you get back from Iraq?

Lots of racing in a 2 1/2 hour radius of the Roostertails club.

This is a mapquest address to the Quad City Roostertails pond. The pond is on the southside of the road.

[1328-1499] Big Island Pkwy

Milan, IL 61264
thank you guys for the comments..we are doing this to promote local racing intrests as phil said, with the new little one and just plain having fun with my new addition , i probably will not travel too much this year, but i will try to make atleast a few races that is my plan. i posted this to let all others know if they want to attend well they are more than welcome to, it is not going to be big races each week, as i really dont think we could do a big format in one day, but we will give it all we can. julian i am looking forward to that my friend ..it will be fun..thanks for the intrest all..maybe we can get ferrette up here if we are near hobarts race and get educated on proper twin guidance around our pond. that would be cool.

tk

to answere your question phil im stationed in newport news, VA our club is like 30 min away. when i return then i get out the army. i live in clarksville TN 8 hours south from the pond literally. TERRY you lucky you are like my best friend and i wanna race you and show you whos boss lol. Im willing to make the 8 Hour trip just to race and have fun up there.

i just wanna have fun i own half of his engines and boats lol. Hey i want you other 20 Mono terry lol sell it to me ha ha.

to answere your question phil im stationed in newport news, VA our club is like 30 min away. when i return then i get out the army. i live in clarksville TN 8 hours south from the pond literally. TERRY you lucky you are like my best friend and i wanna race you and show you whos boss lol. Im willing to make the 8 Hour trip just to race and have fun up there.

i just wanna have fun i own half of his engines and boats lol. Hey i want you other 20 Mono terry lol sell it to me ha ha.
You are going to be near Evansville IN races. Clarksville is about 110mi 2hour drive straight up US41. we will get Terry down there to race, They have a sept race this year on the 25th.

PHIL

phil count on me being there my friend get Terry there ok please lol. i will be thee with my ARMADA of boats lol. i also know mike will be there also and a few other people i know. thats going to be fun what classes are they going to offer??

i run;

B Tunnel

B Mono

B Hydro

E/F Tunnel

Open Offshore(My Twin Gas Cat)

You are going to be near Evansville IN races. Clarksville is about 110mi 2hour drive straight up US41. we will get Terry down there to race, They have a sept race this year on the 25th.

PHIL

Phil,

You know that Terry only keyboard races.
cool.gif
Terry did you change the name of your club? Are you still running on Mirror Lake?

PHIL

Phil,

cool.gif
Terry did you change the name of your club? Are you still running on Mirror Lake?

the name of the club as far as i know has never changed and yes it is still at mirror lake. you know where that is correct?

tk

PHIL

Phil,

cool.gif

the name of the club as far as i know has never changed and yes it is still at mirror lake. you know where that is correct?

tk
The title of your thread is "Milan Roostertails Race Schedule" not Quad City Roostertails Race schedule.

Back