Quad Cities/Milan race June 9th....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

Racers... just a feeler out for who is showing interest in attending the Milan event... Mark and Pete have gained a sanction yet another year graciously, there is water in the pond, and it should be game on.... The Cedar Rapids guys will be in attendance to aid in the running of the race, to the best of my ability, and lets have some fun!... Essentially we'd really not intend to race again against ourselves, ( yeah, its a smaller event to what avail, as i happen to enjoy this as so, but losing yet another venue to meet your friends past, present and future, burn some nitro, and just enjoy life.... so... if, you'd possibly like to attend please post up.... classes, will be dependant surely, and I been known to throw whatever in the truck just for fun.... be there?... or be square... thanks... Mike

Mike,

Last I knew Cliff and myself should be there .... I will guess cliff will be running F Mono and I will run A B D hydro or what ever is needed.... if you have the A class please let me know.... havent taken that boat off the shelf yet for the year... gotta get it somewhat ready.

Paul

Paul.. I'll be bringing an A boat, im thrashin on it currently... B, and D, respectively also... hold tight brother... I hope to see people attend.... Mike

OK guys glad you are comming. It shur would be appreciated if you would go to Impba.net a print out the race flyer and fill it out remember this is a sanctioned race so you need to be a Impba member if need be you can join at the race bring a check made out Impba and a filled out form you can send your entries to

Pete collinson

Pobox 901

Milan IL 61264

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete let me know what class needs help I have monos to bring if needed. I would like to see the sport hydros and scales show up. Will there be any intrest from the gas Thunderboat guys?

That is always a bad weekend for me.. 28 years the 8th this year and I plan on keeping it that way! lol

Good folks at that race.. If you have that weekend open ya might want to make this one.

Grimracer

Racers... just a feeler out for who is showing interest in attending the Milan event... Mark and Pete have gained a sanction yet another year graciously, there is water in the pond, and it should be game on.... The Cedar Rapids guys will be in attendance to aid in the running of the race, to the best of my ability, and lets have some fun!... Essentially we'd really not intend to race again against ourselves, ( yeah, its a smaller event to what avail, as i happen to enjoy this as so, but losing yet another venue to meet your friends past, present and future, burn some nitro, and just enjoy life.... so... if, you'd possibly like to attend please post up.... classes, will be dependant surely, and I been known to throw whatever in the truck just for fun.... be there?... or be square... thanks... Mike
Mike, thanks for starting a post on the Quad City Classic for June 9TH.

Have heard from several D-4 boaters that plan on coming,we should be able

to fill quiet a few classes already, bring your tunnels, Mike Crawford is

comin down.

Depending on what my new job situation is I'll be there with a stock and mod 21 tunnel and a D tunnel and possibly a gas cat.

Rich Blattler

Sport 20 if I can get it to run right stock 20 tunnel. My frist race cant wait to meet some other boaters and learn a few more things.

I would bring your jae 18... it would be a driver meeting call for the racers and i for one will let you race me.

Phil, you rock, brother!.. If youre throwin in some sorta glass pickle 20 boat,(!) Ill bring the cotton roundnose....you'll have to spot me a straight length... you would wouldnt ya?... Pete... you and Mark gotta get'em ready man... I'm shakin the trees for monos to keep you from spectating.... might even have to be some sort of "pinks" format.... Intensively, yeah its a small event... laid back, and we'll enjoy seeing circuit guys, and getting some bouy time.... it's the fun factor easily, without heavy boat heats and the high stress associated with monster events.... water, friends and fun.... run what ya brung..... be there... Mike

I should have my 20 hydro by then to ibwill bring all four of them any ways and just have fun race and meeting some new fellow boaters

Back