Outboard Tunnel Racing Pictures from the past to the present!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok William. I know who your friends are!!!!! I'm officially calling out to our boating buddies for a pic, any pic, boats or not, of my friend William here. Somebody please post something to help a fellow boater out......please?...... ;) hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Its VHS-C and I do not have a camcorder for that. I went to CVS they said that they can put it onto cd but they would have to send it out, and it would take three weeks. I am going to buy a adapter and a recorder to do it myself.

Ok William. I know who your friends are!!!!! I'm officially calling out to our boating buddies for a pic, any pic, boats or not, of my friend William here. Somebody please post something to help a fellow boater out......please?...... ;) hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baxter go to your local photo shop. most of them can copy vhs on dvd. i had alot of older movies done

Its VHS-C and I do not have a camcorder for that. I went to CVS they said that they can put it onto cd but they would have to send it out, and it would take three weeks. I am going to buy a adapter and a recorder to do it myself.

Sorry I am not your neighbour, I have two methodes of copying these....

Ronald.

Btw for free.... ;)

Day of NAMBA 2 Lap Record with a Dunlap WOF 30 that Jerry gave me. The basis for the Top Speed 2 "record setting design".

JDWOF30e.jpg

JDWOF30b.jpg

P1240016.JPG

Jimmy's Maus 20

2.jpg

jimmy3.bmp

Maus 40 in the background

003.jpg

Our old school LeeCraft

sdv2.jpg

My first B&M LeeCraft

Nitro3.jpg